When exposals goes wrong

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
Louisiana nikka stay c00nin. They make Floridia boys look proper.

Not even the Carolinas and VA can make the south look respectable

This is the realest shyt ever. I've never stepped foot in Louisiana but I've met black and white people from there that made me understand why God decided to ravage the area with Hurricane Katrina.:manny:

Florida negroes are an embarrassment as well. Dudes act like it's two days after Rosewood down there. It really is night and day with blacks from Virginia, North Carolina to the South. And I am aware I just shytted on a lot of people's existence :sadbron:

Avion

The Man in the Mask
Daps
Reppin
The Carolinas
:heh:
That's why I'm not surprised bullets started flying because of this song. You don't disrespect somebodies kid like that and then skip down the street like your life is just fabulous. He had to have expected some type of retaliation.

and sure enough, he was the nikka that got killed

justice thompson

EDIT: actually, this the nikka from the 3rd verse talking about a bytch burning him

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
When women started to accept it :yeshrug:
Still don't make it right. You have sex with a woman , and you put her on blast for it ? Wasn't like these girls tried to trap them with a baby or some other malicious shyt.This just looks like a gratuitous/unwarranted attack on women. This kind of stuff is becoming more and more common , and I find it troubling.

From White men. Hood bytches always giving these lame nikkas to quick p*ssy then shyt like this happens.

You may be right.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
you brag about about smuttin another man bytch out is one thing, but then you also brag about nuttin on that mans kid :what:

shoulda been watching his back

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
Dam it is catchy

But :gag: nikka said I skeeted on the baby
Cmon man someone's going to die from shyt like that
Lol @ the Everest commercial playing in the video