When exposals goes wrong

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
he sees one of those ancestry.com commericals, decides to google fathers name.......

he's browsing the archives of WSHH one day ... halfway down Page 12,384 ... "2 Teenagers Killed After Making This Music Video Exposing Local Girls They Smashed In Baton Rouge! (One Said They Skeeted On Another Man's Baby?)"

him: :jawalrus: time for some "back in the day" fukkery

*watches video*

:laff:

him: YO! he didn't have to say THAT! but this song kinda GOES :ehh:

*reads into story further*

:damn: "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
he's browsing the archices of WSHH one day ... halfway down Page 12,384 ... "2 Teenagers Killed After Making This Music Video Exposing Local Girls They Smashed In Baton Rouge! (One Said They Skeeted On Another Man's Baby?)"

him: :jawalrus: time for some "back in the day" fukkery

*watches video*

:laff:

him: YO! he didn't have to say THAT! but this song kinda GOES :ehh:

*reads into story further*

:damn: "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Lmao

MBwithadream

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is the realest shyt ever. I've never stepped foot in Louisiana but I've met black and white people from there that made me understand why God decided to ravage the area with Hurricane Katrina.:manny:

Florida negroes are an embarrassment as well. Dudes act like it's two days after Rosewood down there. It really is night and day with blacks from Virginia, North Carolina to the South. And I am aware I just shytted on a lot of people's existence :sadbron:

You forgot about Georgia, some are alright, but the uppityness of people here is cray.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Went back to bump this song and came across one of the lil buddies killed in the video. shyt is sad seeing these young cats getting knocked off and not even realizing that when you're dead you're gone. This is like the last video lil dude posted before he died. The dude from the 2nd verse. He shot out the dude from the 3rd verse who got killed but little didn't even know he had weeks to live.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
man, i once fukked a girl doggystyle and her newborn was asleep, her kid woke up she changed the diaper and i never took my dikk out.

i feel like im a bad person now. there is even more to the story than that, like her 6 year old watching george lopez on the floor while im getting slobbed up in the bed and the kid didint even turn around.

the girl in question is dead too. i remember talking about it on the hamster here

http://forums.projectcovo.com/showthread.php?t=2345161&referrerid=117198

this was her

p.jpg

she died of that swine flu

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
man, i once fukked a girl doggystyle and her newborn was asleep, her kid woke up she changed the diaper and i never took my dikk out.

i feel like im a bad person now. there is even more to the story than that, like her 6 year old watching george lopez on the floor while im getting slobbed up in the bed and the kid didint even turn around.

the girl in question is dead too. i remember talking about it on the hamster here

Strange Paralell between silent hill character and a recent death of a friend - ProjectCOVO.com Global Forum

this was her

p.jpg

she died of that swine flu

damn.