When did YouTube turn into QVC for millennials and zoomers?

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
got really up there when twitch streamers started uploading their vods to youtube I think. or twitch stream highlights.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
youtube is pretty much tv now and the companies know that
with that being said I do think it's hilarious when YouTubers are selling shirts and shyt like damn anyone can really be their own brand now :dead:
go back 30 years they would be in best buy or something. now they're making a living doing dumb shyt

Last edited:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You just better work for YouTube defending their ads like this :mjlol:

bruh do you understand how the platform works? If you don't like the content creators then log off :mjlol:

It's literally 30 second/1 minute ad spots that you can skip if you want. These directly help the uploader. and for youtube pre-roll adds get Ad Block or hit skip after 3 seconds.... How can you complain about this?

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
bruh do you understand how the platform works? If you don't like the content creators then log off :mjlol:

It's literally 30 second/1 minute ad spots that you can skip if you want. These directly help the uploader. and for youtube pre-roll adds get Ad Block or hit skip after 3 seconds.... How can you complain about this?
Negged for dumb nikka babble

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'd just prefer if the 'paid-promotion' type shyt made sense. I don't want to watching a tech youtuber, then all of a sudden they're trying to sell me soap :dahell:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But do you have a old school dinosaur wallet or a Ridge Wallet breh?

make sure you like and subscribe and hit that bell for notifications now, ya hear? :mjlit:

I'd just prefer if the 'paid-promotion' type shyt made sense. I don't want to watching a tech youtuber, then all of a sudden they're trying to sell me soap :dahell:
Hey, look at this sexy D-brand skin. It comes in Matte black.
:troll: