When Did You Realize That You're Supposed To "Eat To Live" Instead Of For Entertainment

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
I started eating healthier since last week. Juices ans smoothies. More raw foods ans im down 2.6 lbs without cardio

I was 265 at one point in my life and went down to 185 and felt amazing. In the last 5 years, i am back up to 245...now im putting an end to eating trash food which fills me up but the side effects are weight gain, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and even cancer.

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
Death gone hit you sooner or later so why avoid it.......Might as well live your life breh......
:yeshrug:

But wouldnt you want to live a happier life? Eating healthy doesnt mean you are trying to avoid or cheat death...

From my perspective, eating healthier makes you feel better, you become a pleasurable person to be around...also if i do get sick my body can heal faster

I def dont wanna die on a death bed on a hospital from diabetes...

To each his own

Daps
I supplement with B12, Tumeric, and Vitamin D just about everyday. Bout to start Magnesium too. I would supplement with these even if I wasn't Vegan simply because most food nowadays lacks a lot of nutrients. I feel great. Best decision I've made in my life. When I eat really clean whole plants, I stay ripped and lean. If I go on a junk food Vegan binge, I'll notice in about a week and have to get back strict. I also use plant based protein powder. Dairy free and Vegan.

what brand protein powder do you get?

African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
imagine me not eating pork :bryan:
imagine me not eating goat meat :bryan:

But how does eating anyhow affect we skinny quick metabolism nikkas? :lupe: