When Did You Realize That You're Supposed To "Eat To Live" Instead Of For Entertainment

Meksico

You can be kings, I'm trying to be an emperor
Daps
Reppin
LDN
On the one hand that's very true, need to start watching the food intake to stay in good physical condition, health is wealth after all :blessed:

Then again, technically we're all dying just at varying speeds so why waste the time worrying about it and just enjoy them honey glazed barbecue pork ribs:takedat:

Pick your poison really :yeshrug::lolbron:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Share that meal plan OP. Team flabby & sick over here :mjcry:
Honestly I'm on that Jared Subway diet for the most part. I eat a tuna sub in the day time, a few bananas during the day and a salad for dinner.

I pretty much eat that everyday. I switch it up with sum baked chicken and/or fish and vegetables but salads are easier to make.

I get tired of eating it sometimes but that's the point of eating to live:yeshrug:

I have a cheat day every 2 weeks or so where I eat anything I want but besides that I'm pretty disciplined.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Honestly I'm on that Jared Subway diet for the most part. I eat a tuna sub in the day time, a few bananas during the day and a salad for dinner.

I pretty much eat that everyday. I switch it up with sum baked chicken and/or fish and vegetables but salads are easier to make.

I get tired of eating it sometimes but that's the point of eating to live:yeshrug:

I have a cheat day every 2 weeks or so where I eat anything I want but besides that I'm pretty disciplined.

im not gonna lie, i be wanting to cheat heavy, but im scared...im a binge eater:francis:

I be wanting some dominoes:wow:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Honestly, without marijuana, I would never eat anything unhealthy ever.

But I can't get off the weeeeeeeeed man! :sas1: :sas2:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gave up soda, juice, and fast food. Ended up losing about 35 pounds in 4 months.

I feel so much better. Just wish I had started sooner.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe 3 years ago once I started learning from Dr Sebi and Dr Afrika and started making green juices. I cut back on meat, cut out pork all together and try to eat more fruits and vegetables. It's really not that hard but some people seriously lack discipline

BBG

Superstar
Daps
fukk alla bullshyt

I be walking in the BBQ's like
tenor.gif

FPQqMzg.gif