Daps
tumblr_m58z3zxWW01qc2ez2.png

:pacspit:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Same can be said for cartoon movies. I prefer the old school hand drawn style vs. the "super clean" computer animated style. It feels like it lacks soul.

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Regular show
Adventure time
Billy and Mandy
Futurama
Fam guy, Am Dad, Clv Show

Just gotta know what to watch. If it ain't nothing on MTV jams > music choice > goin outside

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Regular show
Adventure time
Billy and Mandy

Futurama
Fam guy, Am Dad, Clv Show

Just gotta know what to watch. If it ain't nothing on MTV jams > music choice > goin outside
might check for these two since they keep getting mentioned

and the "Adults" cartoons like Family Guy..American Dad... Boondocks etc are AWESOME but they're in a different category from regular kids cartoons imo .... :yeshrug:

Adult themed cartoons run it right now imo

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
catoons these days will give someone with epilepsy a damn seizure

shyts built for these ADD kids of the new generation
there was actually a study about newer cartoons like "Spongebob" where the scene changes literally every 2 seconds ...laying out the blueprint for ADD in children as young as 1-2 years old. :wow: i'll see if i can find the article...

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i think alot of it is relative. i remember bein a kid and watchin catdog once with my pops in the room and he was just like "the fukk IS THIS shyt??? :what:" lookin back i can understand his feelins... i mean a cat and a dog combined??? :comeon:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I blame the right wing conservatives for the dumbing down of the animation and the storyline character development. It seems like in the mid 90s, everything was at its peak and went gradually downhill. Batman TAS, X Men, Spiderman, Gargoyles was the shyt cause they wanted to make things better.

Thank God for Bruce Timm da Gawd for blessing us with JLU in the 00s, cause that would have been an underwhelming decade. This decade, the 10s, are gradually improving with the likes of Young Justice and Green Lantern TAS.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
this thread is stupid. im sorry

1. you fukkin posted baby looney tunes! seriously?
2. you praised the drawing of cartoons from the 90s and shytted on drawings of cartoons from the 90s in the same post
3. the reason cartoons today look so crappy is cuz thats part of the joke. "its 2012 and this cartoon looks like it was drawn on paper with crayons."
4. there are PLENTY of cartoons that are fukking awesome. people already named gumball :ohlawd: phineas and ferb, spongebob is holding it fukkin down for years, regular show, almost naked animals

but i will agree that some cartoons suck. cant name them cuz i dont watch them. the reason they suck is because adults suck. yall watch reality tv, they made total drama island. adults watch cartoons they made adult type child cartoons, the looney tunes show

and shame on you if you're not watching pbs cartoons. and if you got it, watch qubo too