TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
My first ever phone was one of these

motorola_v120c.jpg

I wanted that shyt so bad :pachaha:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That was my 3rd cell phone. I had that right after the StarTac Moto. This was the first phone I had a custom ringtone on. It was my freshman year of college. Me and some of the guys in the dorm found a website that would send you ringtones. And we aren't talking mp3 ringtones. We are talking monotone pre-polyphonic ringtones. LOL. Sometimes the sh!t would send no problem, other times we'd request the site to send a tone and that b!tch would never come. We'd be sitting there for a good while waiting for that damn ringtone to come through before somebody would be like "MAN.....send that sh!t again!!!". Good times. I had the Simpsons ringtone, Knight Rider, and a few other ones as well. YOU COULD NOT TELL ME SH!T when I was in class and that damn Black Rob Whoa or Ruff Ryders Anthem went off when somebody called. Everybody including the professor looking around like....

:ohhh: "How he get his phone to do that???"

I'm over there like :obama: "Hello? I'm in class right now....but I'll be over right after....." :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
15-20 yrs from now cats will look back at our current phones and make this same exact thread about them

:rudy: more like 5 years from now

with Google Glass hitting the street by the end of this year......the era of the cell phone might be coming to an end :ohlawd:

nikkas need to understand that technology advances exponentially.....that means that the next 5 years will see as much progress as the last 10.....the following 2.5 as much as the last 5......and so on

15-20 years from now......we'll probably have small nanobot computers implanted non-invasively into our brains allowing for direct brain to brain communication

shyt is about to get real weird in the next couple of decades :whew:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
samsung-a920-full-1.jpg

Was my first phone, my brother gave it to me when he upgraded to the treo. But shyt was :blessed: ..best speakers on any phone I've ever had til this day.

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Phone was fukking invincible. I remember dropping that bytch everywhere, forgetting it for days on end and the battery still being charged :ahh:

I miss those days.
sanyo-m1-g.jpg

This phone right here tho.. bulky and huge, but it had that camera, it was godly. And the dual speakers! I swear this phone used to BANG, it had bass. One of my favorite media devices ever. I actually miss this phone alot

Kuuuuush

Riiiiiiiiight
Daps
Treo was the shyt though. I remember walking back from a house party my freshman year of college ('04), seeing a Verizon based 600 just laying there on campus. I scooped it up on some :ninja2: stealth and activated for myself the next day. Breaking out the stylus in front of college girls was an instant win back then.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Although they were limited, I kinda miss how everyone was scrambling trying to do there own thing back then. Yea you had some copy cats, but you had a lot of unique shyt as well.

Clam phones

Candy bar phones

Rzr esque phones

Phones with full keyboards (I wanted a side kick so bad)

Video game phones

“Smart” phones

And everything in between. I would be on gsm arena and look at up coming phones all the time.