When cellphones were hideous

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
This was my sh!t right here....

6-161111.jpg

I had one before this too with a big @ss battery on it. It was my senior year in high school right when 2 way pagers were going out of style and cell phones were coming in. We weren't supposed to have cell phones. My teacher tells us that she doesn't care if we have them, but if they ring in class or if she sees them she is gonna take them and give them to the principal and our parents would have to come get it from the office. I'm in class one day, and she is in the front of the class teaching, my sh!t just falls out of my pocket. I wasn't messing with it or anything. It fell out and landed on the floor with a big ass thud. She took the sh!t like I was on it. She saw it fall out my pocket. She even tells me "Yeah, thats kinda messed up, but thats my rule...."

:what:

I was pissed. My mom had to come up there and sh!t. She was pissed. Then the teacher tried to avoid mom dukes in the hall way. LMAO. Ahhh the memories. She knew she was wrong.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I remember my mom was the first person on the block with a car phone. That jank had the worst service ever and was just hideous to look at.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
My Dad got some promo phone from a gift bag at the Emmys or something, (which he was covering) and it had a huge NBC logo on it, it was a car phone, I think, but you could take it off, before everyone had one I remember my friends, calling their moms when we were driving home from school to tell them they were going to my house or whatever...That would have been 94/95/96.

Years later, I had that same Nokia phone, my mom had the predecessor, the big red Nokia one, with the antenna. My sister had to rock that when she started high school lol

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Remember these over-priced, cats really thought they was doin it phones?

motorola_v3i.jpg
lady at my job will NOT LET THAT shyt GO. Hers just broke and she said..OH I NEED ANOTHER ONE! I can't deal with any other phone. I was just like :what:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
those old nokias had the goat battery life

i remember in hs i had a blue screen cellphone with a camera and i thought i was balling