fa617fcac08038f12d0ad57d7ac3576d.jpg

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
INTP

Introvert(6%) intuitive(19%) Thinking(22%) Perceiving(9%)
  • You have slight preference of Introversion over Extroversion (6%)
  • You have slight preference of Intuition over Sensing (19%)
  • You have slight preference of Thinking over Feeling (22%)
  • You have slight preference of Perceiving over Judging (9%)

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
For fun y'all should look up the negative aspects of your personality type, because that'll really tell you how accurate it is for you. They got me

The destructive INTJ is cold, arrogant, and controlling. They are contemptuous and condescending to anyone who doesn’t value their same vision or sense of logic. They may even enjoy putting other people down, making sarcastic jabs, or otherwise belittling them. They consider themselves above others, more enlightened or intelligent than the rest of humanity. They believe their vision and forecast of the future is always right, and they stubbornly hold to their perception without opening their mind to other viewpoints. They are agitated and vindictive with anyone who critiques or gives another view that contradicts their own. Destructive INTJs may seclude themselves from the rest of the world because they are so disappointed in their fellow man. If they don’t do this, they may try to micro-manage and overly control the people in their own lives, forcing them to obey a strict set of commands. If they have a corrupt vision, they may be swift and terrifyingly effective at creating plans that are disastrous for the good of humanity.

The bold is currently what I'm doing :ahh::ahh::ahh:

RisingSon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Mobility
Enneagram >

It's the one personality test that you don't get assigned due to your birthday or a questionnaire of 70 something questions. It requires you to investigate within yourself and shatter your ego along the way as you read about the nine types.

More importantly it stresses how even tho we are just one of the nine types, we all have a correlation to the other eight in some fashion.

I have been very into typology for years and recommend anyone who is really interested in delving further to drop the mbti and zodiac and head for the enneagram.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
i am an INTJ and recently met another INTJ

her and I click so easily, it has me wondering if i low key fukked up getting with another girl (whos an ESTJ supposedly, but seems more like an ESFJ)

Last edited:

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
ENTP

As a kid, I was shy. Now, I enjoy conversation and I like being out and about. I’ve got a group of buddies out here, and we hit up the lounge/bar once or twice a week. I just like being around ppl having fun and enjoying life.