What's Your Personality Type?

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
INTP but I type as INTJ sometimes (the former is definitely more accurate IMO). Did a deep dive into this stuff a few years ago.

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
:mjlol:
INTJ is the rarest personalty type. But only on the Coli do you stumble across two on the front page.

EDIT: One of the rarest-- but folks favorite one to claim.

That's not that surprising at all breh. Self-selection.

Last edited:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
:francis: Most of yall answering the question how you WANT to answer them.

Meanwhile your lives dont reflect the efficacy of these tests

Yeah you have to be brutally honest with yourself. I spent years digging into this stuff out of pure fascination and it's very easy to mistype yourself.

Satsui no Hadou

CHICANO 🇲🇽 🇺🇸
Daps
INFJ or INTJ

I can see INFJ…my beliefs are very important to me, I’m quiet but friendly, and I live in my head pretty much.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
ISTJ
Introvert(59%) Sensing(3%) Thinking(59%) Judging(38%)
You have distinct preference of Introversion over Extraversion (59%)
You have marginal or no preference of Sensing over Intuition (3%)
You have distinct preference of Thinking over Feeling (59%)
You have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (38%)

Spot on :ehh:

Duke Wy Lin

Daps
ENFP

But i know im not extroverted

You have to understand the cognitive stack if you want to make sense of MBTI as a system.

Extroversion in MBTI terms has less to do with social extroversion. It's more about whether your cognitive function is directed externally or internally. I'm an introverted thinking type (my dominant cognitive function Ti), which means that most of my thinking is directed inwards (finding logical consistency in my understanding of things, connecting dots etc). INTJ types on the other hand are extroverted thinkers (their thinking is more oriented towards understanding and organizing the outer world, which is why they make good scientists).

If your dominant cognitive function is introverted, your auxiliary function will be extroverted and vice versa so they balance each other out in a sense. For me, my dominant function is introverted thinking, auxiliary function is extroverted intuition. Extraverted intuition seeks novel experiences and new knowledge all the time and is fully oriented towards the outer world. If I'm unhealthy, the first function to get blocked is my auxiliary, so I'll get stuck processing the same old information without taking in anything new to challenge my assumptions. Typically, your auxiliary function is where you can find immediate growth for your type.

INTJ types have the exact opposite cognitive functions: extraverted thinking and introverted intuition.

As an ENFP your dominant function is extraverted intuition (which happens to be my auxiliary function). So if you're truly ENFP you seek novelty constantly and like to explore possibilities. If you're unhealthy, you become erratic, disorganized, can't stick with anything long enough to follow through. If you're healthy you're good at seeing new possibilities and opportunities that others don't. Etc.

Read this for a more indepth analysis of ENFP as a type.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:
INTJ is the rarest personalty type. But only on the Coli do you stumble across two on the front page.

EDIT: One of the rarest-- but folks favorite one to claim.
INFJ is the rarest, INFP second rarest, INTJ third rarest. However I’ve found that INTJs love message boards. So do INTP.