What’s Your Next Big Purchase?

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Looking at getting a Seiko Prospex diver's watch. Willing to spend up to $800. The watch after that will be a luxury one, probably an Omega or Grand Seiko. Getting your hands on a rolex from an AD is nutty right now:francis:

Got the spb143 last year and love it. I'm looking at the Sharp Edge now. I got an Omega SMP white dial on the way.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Just got my 4K TV upgraded a 15 year old plasma. Man the current state of home theater :francis:

Its a dying club

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I just made it. It was a new hybrid mattress with an adjustable base. I cannot wait. My current mattress is killing my back. Also, I plan on upgrading my computer soon. I just have to wait and see what Apple releases at WWDC.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Sony vplvw325es for my theater room
Tesla Model X later this year
Vacations.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
The moonswatch looks fire.

I love the padi! I got the srpe99. best diver for the price point.
Big facts! I'm really digging the Saturn one, with the Neptune being a somewhat distant second.

Funnily enough, the SRPE99 was my #2 Seiko option, but the one I linked is better for me because it matches my uniform (coveralls) more. Honestly, the SRPE99 would probably stand out more though:jbhmm:.
Did you get that Omega from an AD? Was it difficult to get?

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Big facts! I'm really digging the Saturn one, with the Neptune being a somewhat distant second.

Funnily enough, the SRPE99 was my #2 Seiko option, but the one I linked is better for me because it matches my uniform (coveralls) more. Honestly, the SRPE99 would probably stand out more though:jbhmm:.
Did you get that Omega from an AD? Was it difficult to get?

yeah ad. I changed my mind and got the black dial. can't wait till it lands. I've been looking at that and few others (ball fireman, etc) for a couple of years. decided to treat myself. it'll be my first omega. I want the aqua terra too.

jomashop had it (seamaster) about 800 cheaper (they a legit gray market vendor) but I wanted the better warranty.

edit: super easy to get from the ad...not like a rolex with stupid wait lists etc.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
A set of 4 new off-road tires for my truck with some black rims.

A plane ticket for my trip to Croatia in June. Decided to go on with the trip.