What’s the next big “They’re charging us for this now?” thing for 2024.

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
I'm still shocked how limewire and all that P2P sharing stuff was a huge part of everyone's life and then poof.... Everyone is cool with paying for music and even look down on you if you say you still download.
:mjlol:
I got guys telling me to use a streaming service instead of pirating lol
:mjlol:

But to answer your question, maybe AC in cars or charge you to walk into buildings or even rooms. shyt maybe even charge you to drive through certain neighborhoods
:mjpls:
Neighborhood tolls?. :ohhh:
Charging people to use motorized walkways and escalators? :ohhh:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Dog just telling yall to get money

its never a bad thing :russ:

nobody alive today created money

its just how we keep score my nikka

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Once I saw that they sometimes remove songs off Spotify I knew I had to have a personal library.
They’re deleting scenes out of movies now. It’s best to have a physical copy of things, if it’s an album or movie disc, whatever.

I’m :dead: at the thread being 3 pages and only 2 posters have actually played along and named something, everyone else is bagging on the first two posts.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Passport renewals just went up thanks Joe :piss: :smugbiden:
This government should be called the giraffe p*ssy administration the prices are too damn high :dahell: . I'm thinking of flipping off a few g packs shyt is real outchea

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
Once I saw that they sometimes remove songs off Spotify I knew I had to have a personal library.
Yeah it's actually crazy, streaming services can and are allowed to but it's so mind blowing. It even happens to video games.
Neighborhood tolls?. :ohhh:
Charging people to use motorized walkways and escalators? :ohhh:
Damn you know we're gonna get there sooner than later.

This life isn't right man
:mjgrin:

Daps
Men have barbershop inflation conversations often.
But as a women, how has pedicure inflation, affected your pocketbook? :jbhmm:

I notice price have basically like 30% increase but I'm fortunate for it not to bother me that much. Cuz i could always do it myself if i wanted to. But the whole not scrubbing the feet as a standard just blows me because that's literally the whole point of a pedicure, especially a spa pedicure!

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Complaining about it isn’t going to change anything. Vote and shut up and get into position. Or don’t play the game.

And moron there’s bigger game to hunt then squirrels. But what the hell your entire reply is moronic.

You are nothing but a corporate ass kisser. The type to snitch to your superior at work. You brag about not working a 9-5, but won't inform in precise details on HOW you got there. Just kick people while they down some some crabs in a barrel shyt.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
You are nothing but a corporate ass kisser. The type to snitch to your superior at work. You brag about not working a 9-5, but won't inform in precise details on HOW you got there. Just kick people while they down some some crabs in a barrel shyt.
Another idiotic reply.

I’m the type to embezzle corporate money while working as little as possible and give back as much as I can to the community and people I grew up with.

But hear you are worried about the next man and looking for a handout. Bubuut how you get their? What are you handicap or sumthin? If you don’t know how to make money in 2024 with the internet no one can help you and you deserve to be a broke.

You want money…go get it from the people who have it. The people who complain the most are lazy and broke.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Another idiotic reply.

I’m the type to embezzle corporate money while working as little as possible and give back as much as I can to the community and people I grew up with.

But hear you are worried about the next man and looking for a handout. Bubuut how you get their? What are you handicap or sumthin? If you don’t know how to make money in 2024 with the internet no one can help you and you deserve to be a broke.

You want money…go get it from the people who have it. The people who complain the most are lazy and broke.

Vague replies like that, will have your rich friends dead and decapitated :childplease:

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Get hit with an indoor dining service fee, a takeout service fee, all apps are now subscription, half finished games that you have to buy DLC for to get the rest of the content.

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Get hit with an indoor dining service fee, a takeout service fee, all apps are now subscription, half finished games that you have to buy DLC for to get the rest of the content.
Stop going to these joints. Places like this exist because people are willing to pay for it.