full

:mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Good shyt. U got a business plan and all that?

Formed an LLC in January.

I got about half the equipment. My girl has her own cleaning business. I’ve been doing the accounting for the past 2 years. I’ve been doing taxes as a side hustle for the past 10 years. Ready to try something new. I pretty much know the business. I’m also working on creating my own products to use.

My target market is high end detailing and maintenance. High net worth clients. Since I moved back to NJ, I’ve been networking thru my current employer. I got a plug at 3 luxury apartment buildings. One in Weehawken and 2 in Jersey City. I also got someone looking to go in with me once I get it up and running 100%.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Taking a trip somewhere. I want to go on a cruise with my girl but covid changed that for me. I don't trust people. We thinking about either just flying to Jamaica or going to Cali since that's where she's from so she can see her family. Unfortunately I'll have to meet more of her family :snoop:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Formed an LLC in January.

I got about half the equipment. My girl has her own cleaning business. I’ve been doing the accounting for the past 2 years. I’ve been doing taxes as a side hustle for the past 10 years. Ready to try something new. I pretty much know the business. I’m also working on creating my own products to use.

My target market is high end detailing and maintenance. High net worth clients. Since I moved back to NJ, I’ve been networking thru my current employer. I got a plug at 3 luxury apartment buildings. One in Weehawken and 2 in Jersey City. I also got someone looking to go in with me once I get it up and running 100%.

Repped. :salute:

Issa couple coli lawyer brehs that need to hang their shingle like you. :francis:

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
man, this will always be the GOAT investment. shyt changes your life when you get an improved mattress :blessed:
I got a new bed in the middle of quarantine bc I realized my bed was trash. It changed my life for the worst. It's too comfortable. It takes me longer to get up in the morning and sometimes the best part of my day is going to bed.

I still don't regret it one bit. Nothing like a good night's sleep or random afternoon nap :ahh:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Repped. :salute:

Issa couple coli lawyer brehs that need to hang their shingle like you. :francis:

i tried to do the employee life again and it’s not for me no more. I’m saving as much as I can before to go all in. I got about enough bread saved to pay all my bills for 6 months. Once I have enough for a year, I’m out.

Sex Luthor

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Wait til I get my finances settled

That bytch will be purring
My advice would be to feed it more than usual so it's too fat to attack you. Believe me. I know what I'm talking about

Last edited: