What's your most shameless simp act?

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
drove a girl from atlanta to maryland so she could visit her friend.

little did i know when we arrived, her friend was a guy.

i stayed by myself in a hotel then drove back the next day.:wow:

memories made in the coldest winter

Last edited by a moderator:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i'm about to commit one soon. :sadbron:

i'm sending this care package overseas to berlin to this girl i use to mess with. it's going to be full of random items she requested i send to her to remind her of new orleans. the only thing i can say that's different than most of your stories is at least i have had sex with her. i just consider it a simp act because she's no longer here and she asked me to do it and i said okay without hesitation. plus, there are random trinkets in the care package that would remind her of our relationship. like i swiped a menu from one of the restaurants we'd always go to, and i recorded the sound of the mississippi river one night over at a park they call "the fly" and loaded it on to a flash drive...

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

she had tried to do it once with her phone while we were in algiers one night watching the sun set, lying in a hammock. but the wind was blowing too much and it fukked up the recording. she's one of those types of girls that loves nature and little things like that. it wasn't a random thing i thought of, it actually comes from an event in our time spent together...

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
only simp shyt i did was bought a hoe a rose on v-day in high school. i made out with the hoe and played with her titties but i never fukked. she told me i could hit and i was going to but i got turned off when she told me she lives in wynwood and showed me a picture of her posted up lookin all thuggish and shyt with a group of nikkas. i was like naaaaa. i guarantee every nikka in the picture she was with skeeted on her face

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
in hs, I got the highest grade in the grade on this speech i did about Why racial tension still exists and shyt and our teacher said she'd take the top three students to a dinner as a reward. My teacher was KRISPY, semi young and looked kind of like Persia White but thicker and darker. nikkas stayed doin jokes on the sly about her and wanting to fukk and you could tell she liked the attention, plus she was fresh out divorced from the nikka she married or somethin

so just my LUCK, the other two winners was girls and one of them was in band and was goin on a trip with the squad while the other just didnt want to go. She said if i still wanted dinner since she made a promise and I :to: said yes :to:

She scooped me, we head to fishbones in the D and we eat good...i'm a young nikka, mahfukkas think she my mom and shyt but i stay jokin with her and she wearing these pants that 30+ work bytches wear that make they ass look like :youngsabo: I'm wearin a lil lacoste button up and levis with kicks but thats just added description. Glad I wore them too so I could do the Chris TUCKer whenever I caught one of those teenage flash light boners that come on like nuffin...

So, this bish say she left her purse in the car so me and my lil saved money on the debit card says
win.png
I got it...she smile and I SWEAR she gave this lil lip biting motion and says "Such a gentleman..." had my dikk on swoll :to:

So I get in the car, she was in like this black Imapala that erry bytch in the D usually has, and we riding and my nikka Al B. sure comes on...I start singing to be funny and she starts cackling, dikk BACK ON SWOLL, and now im feeling like I can pull off the unthinkable...

Long story short this bytch whole demeanor changed as she was taking me home...she get a text, from her ex-husband...she aint say nothin flirty with me for the rest of the ride, took me to my house, and said she was goin to her "friend" house...she aint come to school the next day...then when she came back she downplayed the whole thang

Last edited by a moderator:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
when i was in college, it was my gir's birthday, so i bought her a giant bear, a giant card (with $50 bucks in it), and 18 metallic balloons. i brought it up to her high school during lunch time and walked into the lunchroom with all that shyt looking like a thanksgiving day parade float :snoop: i bought her and all her friends lunch and sat there with them and ate it. i told her that i would pick her up around 7pm that night so i could take her to dinner. when i got to her house, there was a strange car parked in the driveway with some rims on it. i went to knock on the door, and nobody answered. long story short, when i finally got in there, another nikka was there (her supposed boyfriend :comeon:). he didn't know about me, and i didn't know about him. he bought her a camcorder...:russ: i broke it off with her immediately. i actually shed a couple of tears on my way home.:snoop: i was like :sadcam::sadbron: for about a month after that. turns out, she married that dude and they have kids now. she STILL looks good, but she's a hoodrat, so i dodged a major bullet....:win:

I know nikka like this. Buying bytches 300 rings and shyt and taking them on expensive ass dinner dates. shyt gives me a headache thinking about it. Dont get me wrong at some point I will break bed on a female but she going have to do alot to earn that man, and it aint goin be just cause we go out or she gave me the puss.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I know nikka like this. Buying bytches 300 rings and shyt and taking them on expensive ass dinner dates. shyt gives me a headache thinking about it. Dont get me wrong at some point I will break bed on a female but she going have to do alot to earn that man, and it aint goin be just cause we go out or she gave me the puss.

i was only 19 at the time...i spent less than $100 total on the whole thing, so:manny:

....and she was a senior in high school....:sadbron: