What's your most shameless simp act?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
drove a girl from atlanta to maryland so she could visit her friend.

little did i know when we arrived, her friend was a guy.

i stayed by myself in a hotel then drove back the next day.:wow:

ames-Brown-former-Miami-Dophins-quarterback-Dan-Marino-former-Steelers-head-coach-Bill-Cowher-former-Broncos-tight-end-Shannon-Sharpe-and-former-Cincinnati-Bengals-quarterback-Boomer-Esiason-.jpg

But yea, I posted mine in The Gym in the GAWD challenge thread

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
The simp shyt was in 5th grade bought this chick i like a necklace :smugdraper: and this bytch got me some fukkin socks. :comeon:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
This girl I date she was in private school and use to fancy thing. I was use to dating girls who are kinda hood/ghetto. I Wanted to make a good impression. So for her prom I rented a limo and bought her roses and dinner. Stupid bytch was so ungrateful her mom was like" he is so nice he's a keeper" she was like " Idc this is how I'm supposed to be treated"!!!! I stick with hood girls now they'll hold yu down and appreciate the little things.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
drove a girl from atlanta to maryland so she could visit her friend.

little did i know when we arrived, her friend was a guy.

i stayed by myself in a hotel then drove back the next day.:wow:

:whoo:

Grand opening, Grand Closing

Cotdam-ya-man-murdock done did it again

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
When i got this hoodrats number and the next day we talked on the phone. She was telling all this sexual stuff she would do when we hanged out but she needed to put minutes on her phone. She asked me to buy her a card and text her the digits. I did it and never heard from her again.

:ohhh:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Bought a girl this big bear for christmas when I was in hs, she gave me a used cd. Lied to me and told me her little cousin or niece had opened it. Looked at the back of the cd and it looked like she had it in rotation for months.:snoop:

:deadrose:

Underrated post.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
When i got this hoodrats number and the next day we talked on the phone. She was telling all this sexual stuff she would do when we hanged out but she needed to put minutes on her phone. She asked me to buy her a card and text her the digits. I did it and never heard from her again.

:ohhh:

:heh::heh::heh: