What's your most shameless simp act?

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
how long is/was that drive from Atlanta to Maryland? google maps says 11 hours :mindblown:

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
When i got this hoodrats number and the next day we talked on the phone. She was telling all this sexual stuff she would do when we hanged out but she needed to put minutes on her phone. She asked me to buy her a card and text her the digits. I did it and never heard from her again.

:ohhh:

she was :win:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
in hs, I got the highest grade in the grade on this speech i did about Why racial tension still exists and shyt and our teacher said she'd take the top three students to a dinner as a reward. My teacher was KRISPY, semi young and looked kind of like Persia White but thicker and darker. nikkas stayed doin jokes on the sly about her and wanting to fukk and you could tell she liked the attention, plus she was fresh out divorced from the nikka she married or somethin

so just my LUCK, the other two winners was girls and one of them was in band and was goin on a trip with the squad while the other just didnt want to go. She said if i still wanted dinner since she made a promise and I :to: said yes :to:

She scooped me, we head to fishbones in the D and we eat good...i'm a young nikka, mahfukkas think she my mom and shyt but i stay jokin with her and she wearing these pants that 30+ work bytches wear that make they ass look like :youngsabo: I'm wearin a lil lacoste button up and levis with kicks but thats just added description. Glad I wore them too so I could do the Chris TUCKer whenever I caught one of those teenage flash light boners that come on like nuffin...

So, this bish say she left her purse in the car so me and my lil saved money on the debit card says
win.png
I got it...she smile and I SWEAR she gave this lil lip biting motion and says "Such a gentleman..." had my dikk on swoll :to:

So I get in the car, she was in like this black Imapala that erry bytch in the D usually has, and we riding and my nikka Al B. sure comes on...I start singing to be funny and she starts cackling, dikk BACK ON SWOLL, and now im feeling like I can pull off the unthinkable...

Long story short this bytch whole demeanor changed as she was taking me home...she get a text, from her ex-husband...she aint say nothin flirty with me for the rest of the ride, took me to my house, and said she was goin to her "friend" house...she aint come to school the next day...then when she came back she downplayed the whole thang

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
in hs, I got the highest grade in the grade on this speech i did about Why racial tension still exists and shyt and our teacher said she'd take the top three students to a dinner as a reward. My teacher was KRISPY, semi young and looked kind of like Persia White but thicker and darker. nikkas stayed doin jokes on the sly about her and wanting to fukk and you could tell she liked the attention, plus she was fresh out divorced from the nikka she married or somethin

so just my LUCK, the other two winners was girls and one of them was in band and was goin on a trip with the squad while the other just didnt want to go. She said if i still wanted dinner since she made a promise and I :to: said yes :to:

She scooped me, we head to fishbones in the D and we eat good...i'm a young nikka, mahfukkas think she my mom and shyt but i stay jokin with her and she wearing these pants that 30+ work bytches wear that make they ass look like :youngsabo: I'm wearin a lil lacoste button up and levis with kicks but thats just added description. Glad I wore them too so I could do the Chris TUCKer whenever I caught one of those teenage flash light boners that come on like nuffin...

So, this bish say she left her purse in the car so me and my lil saved money on the debit card says
win.png
I got it...she smile and I SWEAR she gave this lil lip biting motion and says "Such a gentleman..." had my dikk on swoll :to:

So I get in the car, she was in like this black Imapala that erry bytch in the D usually has, and we riding and my nikka Al B. sure comes on...I start singing to be funny and she starts cackling, dikk BACK ON SWOLL, and now im feeling like I can pull off the unthinkable...

Long story short this bytch whole demeanor changed as she was taking me home...she get a text, from her ex-husband...she aint say nothin flirty with me for the rest of the ride, took me to my house, and said she was goin to her "friend" house...she aint come to school the next day...then when she came back she downplayed the whole thang

:wow: A thicker version of her
24a93b76996c515d71f95a4caef040de.jpg

:sadcam: I bet you was like this went you got home:
OH MY DAYUM - Songify the 5 Guys Review - YouTube

Shuteye

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Netherlands
back in the days gave one of the first girls i had a gold ring that was like $200 only to get some kind of leather armstrap in return that wasnt even $40 :sadcam:

it made zero sense anyway, it wasnt even her birtday or anything, just wanted to give a ring

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
drove a girl from atlanta to maryland so she could visit her friend.

little did i know when we arrived, her friend was a guy.

i stayed by myself in a hotel then drove back the next day.:wow:
:what:

I'm the Simp king and i would never do such thing unless im getting head on the way there while i drive

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Man these stories are depressing...be more alpha folks you can't jump through hoops for a girl until she earned it or you've had her before...it's an absolute no no if there wasn't attraction or bonding hasn't occurred yet

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
when i was in college, it was my gir's birthday, so i bought her a giant bear, a giant card (with $50 bucks in it), and 18 metallic balloons. i brought it up to her high school during lunch time and walked into the lunchroom with all that shyt looking like a thanksgiving day parade float :snoop: i bought her and all her friends lunch and sat there with them and ate it. i told her that i would pick her up around 7pm that night so i could take her to dinner. when i got to her house, there was a strange car parked in the driveway with some rims on it. i went to knock on the door, and nobody answered. long story short, when i finally got in there, another nikka was there (her supposed boyfriend :comeon:). he didn't know about me, and i didn't know about him. he bought her a camcorder...:russ: i broke it off with her immediately. i actually shed a couple of tears on my way home.:snoop: i was like :sadcam::sadbron: for about a month after that. turns out, she married that dude and they have kids now. she STILL looks good, but she's a hoodrat, so i dodged a major bullet....:win:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Used to buy a lunch for this chuck at work, and give her rides home, in hopes that one day she would let me hit. She kept string ing me along saying she wouldn't have sex with some one she worked with. Eventually I got tired of the shyt and quit my simping ways. About a year later niether of us worked at the same place anymore and I saw her at the mall. She invited me over for drinks, then she turns on the R.Kelly sex tape and we get it in. I came back over a couple times and she even let me watch her and her lesbian freind get it in. So in the long run I guess my simping paid off but I can't help but think I woulda got the same results without all the simping :snoop: