What's your most shameless simp act?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember simping this white girl HEAVY. I remember this bytch had me weak just by hugging me. I painted her nails one day when she was tired but that's not even the worst simp act I've done for her. I remember chilling with this broad and she was sick, had the sniffles(:dry:) and it was POURING rain outside, thunderstorm and she obviously didn't want to go so I volunteered to walk outside in the rain to the store that was 15 mins away in a sweater to get her tyenol and theraflu. I came back with the sniffles, flu, migraine, soaken shirt and pneumonia and and I paid with my money. What did I get? The satisfaction of her smile. :shaq2:

Another simp act involved me trying to impress her. This is when I was living in a dorm and I was broke as a joke. It was a wednesday and we went clubbing, a group of us and I had 50 dollars for the rest of the week. I paid for her, her friend and myself's cover which was 5 each. So I had 35 left for food and other expenses for the rest of the week. We took a cab ride home to the dorm and I decided to pay for the cab because I was being a :cape: even though both these broads came from wealthy families. Cab ride was 22 dollars. I had 13 dollars left. I'm telling you, I felt like those starving africans eating off scraps for 4 days until pops sent me some money. All I remember is going back to her dorm and getting kicked out because she wanted to go to sleep. I was on her bed like :shaq: i'm gonna hit tonight and walked out and got clowned by my boys.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:smh:

The worst i ever did was in 8th grade buying a bytch a necclace off overstock when i first got a teen checcing account. bytch ended up trying to roast me later on that year(but we was more like martin and pam) we always talked shyt but was cool.
To this day we still cool, but she dont like me like that i guess :manny:

Daps
I remember simping this white girl HEAVY. I remember this bytch had me weak just by hugging me. I painted her nails one day when she was tired but that's not even the worst simp act I've done for her. I remember chilling with this broad and she was sick, had the sniffles(:dry:) and it was POURING rain outside, thunderstorm and she obviously didn't want to go so I volunteered to walk outside in the rain to the store that was 15 mins away in a sweater to get her tyenol and theraflu. I came back with the sniffles, flu, migraine, soaken shirt and pneumonia and and I paid with my money. What did I get? The satisfaction of her smile. :shaq2:

Another simp act involved me trying to impress her. This is when I was living in a dorm and I was broke as a joke. It was a wednesday and we went clubbing, a group of us and I had 40 dollars for the rest of the week. I paid for her, her friend and myself's cover which was 5 each. So I had 35 left for food and other expenses for the rest of the week. We took a cab ride home to the dorm and I decided to pay for the cab because I was being a :cape: even though both these broads came from wealthy families. Cab ride was 22 dollars. I had 13 dollars left. I'm telling you, I felt like those starving africans eating off scraps for 4 days until pops sent me some money. All I remember is going back to her dorm and getting kicked out because she wanted to go to sleep. I was on her bed like :shaq: i'm gonna hit tonight and walked out and got clowned by my boys.

:usure:

screenname01

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It wasn't shameless but it was a simp move. I was riding with a rat one day and just out of the blue she told me to run in walgreens right quick to get some rubbers. So I went in and paid for them and we went to this cheap motel. We fukked but it was just a fukk. She went her way and I went mine. She got me good though cause a few days later I went to look in my center console in the car and this bytch had done peeled me for a 250 dollar money order that stillhad the tag on it. So I simped on that puzzy

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Bought a girl this big bear for christmas when I was in hs, she gave me a used cd. Lied to me and told me her little cousin or niece had opened it. Looked at the back of the cd and it looked like she had it in rotation for months.:snoop: