What’s your most complimented cologne of all time? (You can only put one)

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
It’s the most masculine fragrance I own. I’d wear this before any of the designer scents.
s-l400.jpg

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel like a lot of folks lying that's all. And you can find quality cologne under $100, :manny:

lol.. people are wild. As one poster said above, he never gets compliment when he wears creed. Folks need to pay attention more to the tones and ingredients and less about the name. I see folks naming YSL, and that shyt never worked for me. Same with Tom Ford. Just figure out what’s best and go from there. There’s some $80 colognes that work better than $300, depending on how it reacts to your body.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
haha well my personal #1 is serge lutens iris silver mist but that is a very hit or miss fragrance in terms of reception from other people. no sense in pretending it's going to be highly complimented.

Iris is one my fav notes, but it is hit or miss as far as getting compliments. One of my fav is Dior Homme Intense which is an iris bomb. I treat my fragrances as a part of my wardrobe, dont really care if I get compliments or not. I wear whatever I feel fits the day or situation.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
372m.jpg

Been using this since forever.

*used to cop the oil version from the Ahks on Branford Place in Newark
I just bought a bottle of this recently. I still think YSL is goat - they used to put those sample strips in the GQ magazines. In college I would rip them out of the magazines in the library and rub them on myself. Broke af but I had hoes choosin

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Baccarat Rouge 540 which is not my fav scent, but it is a huge compliment getter and also pretty expensive. But here is cheap alternative that smells real close to it and performs real well.

Ambery Saffron

They out of stock, but just get on the mailing list and they will email you when its been restock.