What’s your most complimented cologne of all time? (You can only put one)

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
372m.jpg

Been using this since forever.

*used to cop the oil version from the Ahks on Branford Place in Newark

Same:russ::deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Ysl L'Homme Libre.

They don't even make it anymore. I've been holding on to my bottle since forever, but everytime I wear it, it's like gold.

I got a bottle of dis at duty free in Mexico once and swear for a good 2-3 yr period every single time I wore I had girls breaking they neck turning around n complimented. But ish was like it had pheromones or sumthin they always b touchin or comin in close.

But that ain't the all time. It's gotta Izzy Miyake. 10± still pulling off dis

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
I feel like a lot of folks lying that's all. And you can find quality cologne under $100, :manny:

I agree and I’m not dissing, if you (not you personally but just in general) a breh who good with Axe Body Spray shyt $100 on a fragrance is crazy, but if you got the means and like exclusive, fly smell good shyt it’s worth the investment IMO

I just don’t get the pocket watching shyt that’s all I’m sayin

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
to answer the question, Layton by long strides
D2-DC7580-132-A-42-E6-B86-F-8-DF363-DA690-F.jpg

D2-DC7580-132-A-42-E6-B86-F-8-DF363-DA690-F.jpg

s9S9MLL

:damn:

I agree and I’m not dissing, if you (not you personally but just in general) a breh who good with Axe Body Spray shyt $100 on a fragrance is crazy, but if you got the means and like exclusive, fly smell good shyt it’s worth the investment IMO

I just don’t get the pocket watching shyt that’s all I’m sayin

1) it's not pocket watching, plenty of folks love lying on here.

2) and those higher end fragrances aren't that exclusive. Look how many brehs named Tom Ford or Creed.

3) and it's like the other breh said, it's more about how the base notes of the scents react to your body. Blindly buying a $400-$500 bottle of cologne without sampling to see if it matches well with your body is foolish, whether someone has the means to or not.