What’s your most complimented cologne of all time? (You can only put one)

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Prada-amber

prada-men-eau-de-toilette-spray-amber-34-oz.jpg

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
Does this have an actual smell?

:lupe:

I've heard that it works with our natural body odor and smells different on different people
it's weird breh. sometimes you can smell it, but most times you cant. you get wafts of it every now and then.

but that shyt is mysterious. it's not loud and overbearing...but it travels and somebody way across the store can smell you, but the person right next to you wont

best way i can describe it is like velvety, wet wood...but your regular body scent.

Daps
Does this have an actual smell?

:lupe:

I've heard that it works with our natural body odor and smells different on different people
it's basically pure ISO-E Super, which has a weird soft, dry cedar presence... ISO-E is in tons of fragrances, most notably IMO Terre D'Hermes. sometimes your sense of smell gets numb to it from long exposure when you wear it and it basically disappears, everyone else will notice it pretty readily though.

Daps
Im surprised this thread is not flooded with brehs listing a bunch of niche fragrances lol.
haha well my personal #1 is serge lutens iris silver mist but that is a very hit or miss fragrance in terms of reception from other people. no sense in pretending it's going to be highly complimented.