What’s your MBTI (Myers-Briggs) personality type?

L0Qutus

All Star
Daps
INTJ

The Mastermind
giphy.gif

aka The Architect
giphy.gif

intj.png

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ohhhhhhhhhh.... I get it now.
You’re a Leo
:laff::laff::damn:
Let me clarify - men that are Leos. I don’t get along with male Leos, for some reason. But I’m just speaking in jest, I don’t follow all that zodiac sign stuff
:whoa:
I dont really believe in the horoscope stuff either but are you a virgo?? For some reason me and female virgo's dont mix...my mom is a virgo lol

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did this before, but I forgot what combination I got.

I just remember it saying I had the same Personality Type as Bob Marley & Vincent Van Gogh

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
Dont worry about the 4 letter MBTI so much, learn about the actual cognitive functions behind the letters. shyt is gamechanger.

Internet forums tend to have alot of intuitive thinkers, so its no suprise that INTJ and INTP pop up alot even though they represent a small percentage of the population.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The poster who was in here talking about astrology was asking a valid question. Although it's not the same as a horoscope, MBTI isn't taken that seriously. The difference is that horoscopes are just generic bullshyt, but these personality types have a bit more validity to them and can provide some information that you can apply to yourself. Keep in mind, you're getting results based off of what you think your personality is like.

After that point you're basically in astrology territory except it's more direct and tailored to the responses you chose.

16 Personalities isn't great, but like I said, you can get some useful information out of it but it ends there. Try taking different tests and using multiple sites, something like the Big 5 test or QPQ-32 have a lot more value.
Thank you for the test recommendations

I’ll edit the OP

:tu:

INTJ’s appreciate constructive criticism

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest

Maude

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Midwest
The poster who was in here talking about astrology was asking a valid question. Although it's not the same as a horoscope, MBTI isn't taken that seriously. The difference is that horoscopes are just generic bullshyt, but these personality types have a bit more validity to them and can provide some information that you can apply to yourself. Keep in mind, you're getting results based off of what you think your personality is like.

After that point you're basically in astrology territory except it's more direct and tailored to the responses you chose.

16 Personalities isn't great, but like I said, you can get some useful information out of it but it ends there. Try taking different tests and using multiple sites, something like the Big 5 test or QPQ-32 have a lot more value.
the big 5 use scientific methods but meyers briggs dont.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yeah cuz im a Cancer

THIS EXPLAINS A LOT

I TOO AM A CANCER AND FIND MYSELF DOIN THE MOST AT TIMES

WHETHER U BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY OR NOT, A LOTA RAGE COMES WIT THAT SIGN

AS THE YEARS GO BY I SEE THAT IM CONSTANTLY LEARNING HOW TO COPE WIT THAT BETTER N BETTER

ITS A NEVER ENDING STRUGGLE