What’s your MBTI (Myers-Briggs) personality type?

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
That's mine. I wear that shyt like a badge. I can't stand idiots who can't think logically at all. :mjlol:
I haven't met many but the ones I have met are always super obsessive, nerdy ass lil "beep boop, beep boop, does not compute, does not compute ERROR ERROR!! logic dictates this is wrong!!!" Robot ass clowns :pachaha:

I always get into it with these guys... Even on the Coli.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I haven't met many but the ones I have met are always super obsessive, nerdy ass lil "beep boop, beep boop, does not compute, does not compute ERROR ERROR!! logic dictates this is wrong!!!" Robot ass clowns :pachaha:

I always get into it with these guys... Even on the Coli.
:dead: Naw. Those are nerds. They don't have common sense. I'm pretty sure who you met didn't have a Logician personality as only 4.8% are the national sample have that personality. It's a rare personality to have. I'm so glad I have it. Dodged a lot of bullets in life. I'm a very direct honest person(which is why I always had issues at work). You can't put me on the spot. I don't go along to get along if it doesn't make sense. The biggest knock is the honesty which is crazy and lack of empathy. I must admit that maybe little bad, but I can't help it. :pachaha:

Plus my main man Denzel Washington has this personality, so it's all good. :myman: