What’s your MBTI (Myers-Briggs) personality type?

TheKang

Habitual, Line Steppa
Daps
Reppin
Tampa bytch!
Hello!

tenor.gif

Introverted Leo checking in. My mom is one too
Must be them July Leo's :comeon:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Hello!

tenor.gif

Introverted Leo checking in. My mom is one too
Ohhhhhhhhhh.... I get it now.
You’re a Leo
:laff::laff::damn:
Let me clarify - men that are Leos. I don’t get along with male Leos, for some reason. But I’m just speaking in jest, I don’t follow all that zodiac sign stuff
:whoa:

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:merchant:Why say that about yourself?

In general, INFP are more "spontaneous " than we are organized. The negative qualities is that we'd procrastinate or straight up quit something we dont feel like doing anymore. Were either too arrogant or too sensitive. It's rare to be in between. Just like aquarius, sometimes it's a weak status.

Samson

Wholesome Black Man
Daps
Reppin
Haitian Gang
Your personality type is:
Defender
ISFJ-T

isfj-defender.svg

Mind
This trait determines how we interact with our environment.
19%

81%
EXTRAVERTED
INTROVERTED

Energy
This trait shows where we direct our mental energy.
49%

51%
INTUITIVE
OBSERVANT
Nature
This trait determines how we make decisions and cope with emotions.
35%

65%
THINKING
FEELING
Tactics
This trait reflects our approach to work, planning and decision-making.
67%

33%
JUDGING
PROSPECTING
Identity
This trait underpins all others, showing how confident we are in our abilities and decisions.
28%

72%
ASSERTIVE
TURBULENT

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
The poster who was in here talking about astrology was asking a valid question. Although it's not the same as a horoscope, MBTI isn't taken that seriously. The difference is that horoscopes are just generic bullshyt, but these personality types have a bit more validity to them and can provide some information that you can apply to yourself. Keep in mind, you're getting results based off of what you think your personality is like.

After that point you're basically in astrology territory except it's more direct and tailored to the responses you chose.

16 Personalities isn't great, but like I said, you can get some useful information out of it but it ends there. Try taking different tests and using multiple sites, something like the Big 5 test or QPQ-32 have a lot more value.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Im always Intp. Everything is accurate except im not really smart and i hate math. I "get" people/emotions. I just don't like them.

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
The poster who was in here talking about astrology was asking a valid question. Although it's not the same as a horoscope, MBTI isn't taken that seriously. The difference is that horoscopes are just generic bullshyt, but these personality types have a bit more validity to them and can provide some information that you can apply to yourself. Keep in mind, you're getting results based off of what you think your personality is like.

After that point you're basically in astrology territory except it's more direct and tailored to the responses you chose.

16 Personalities isn't great, but like I said, you can get some useful information out of it but it ends there. Try taking different tests and using multiple sites, something like the Big 5 test or QPQ-32 have a lot more value.
Yeah cuz im a Cancer but according to this test and people who know me Im more extroverted than introverted

This is more accurate tbh

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse

Yep it's basically pop psychology. No serious psychologist takes MBTI seriously.