What’s your MBTI (Myers-Briggs) personality type?

invalid

Banned
Daps
INTJ

Though it’s interesting the number of INTJ responses in here. :jbhmm:
Dont worry about the 4 letter MBTI so much, learn about the actual cognitive functions behind the letters. shyt is gamechanger.

Internet forums tend to have alot of intuitive thinkers, so its no suprise that INTJ and INTP pop up alot even though they represent a small percentage of the population.

Why do Internet forums attract those personalities? There is obviously something behind it, no doubt, with the rate of occurrence of the same personality types.

Ohhhhhhhhhh.... I get it now.
You’re a Leo
:laff::laff::damn:
Let me clarify - men that are Leos. I don’t get along with male Leos, for some reason. But I’m just speaking in jest, I don’t follow all that zodiac sign stuff
:whoa:

Explains our rough start. :sas2:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
INTJ here.

Over time I've come to look at personality typing as a way to for people get an understanding of what their personality is like at the base level. There are those who look at this stuff like it's a bible of sorts and live their life according to these typings. Eventually, over time people grow and become less introverted/extroverted, etc., and personalities may or may not even out.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
I want who did this today to do it in a month's time, and a month after that. When your result changes each, please ask yourself if your really think your personality can change that quickly without any sort of trauma. Honestly saddens me that there are people losing job placements cause of this meaningless test.

I've taken it like 6 times over the past decade.

I always get the same shyt:yeshrug:

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
Keywords-for-Sensing-and-Intuition.jpg

Difference-Between-Sensing-and-Intuition-Comparison-Summary.jpg

My personality is like a hybrid. I used to get INTJ, then INTP, then INFJ. But I also have a bunch of sensor traits.

I notice intuitive individuals are more likely to discuss depth conversation. They're like a mad scientist in a way, collecting a bunch of ideas and experimenting in a trial-error method. I have a theory most people who are in science or tech have this. May be wrong.

The core personality of the sensor is more related to our senses. They tend to be doers. Living in the present moment. Sensors are also the backbone of civilization. Talk about structure and order. The term "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" comes to mind. lol

When it comes to women, I shut down my thinking. Women do find my thoughts curious, I used to write poetry and rap, combined that with humor and charisma, they warm up to me. You sort of need to add some "feeler" because it's obvious... Women are emotional. I tried being logical. It doesn't work lmao

The first time I smoked weed, I used to overanalyze the fukk out of situations. Intuitive moment. I can switch between abstract conversation and concrete conversation. Makes one more adaptable when situations depend on it.