What’s your MBTI (Myers-Briggs) personality type?

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
I got ENTJ. Honestly I consider myself ambivert a cross between introverted and extroverted. I was more of a INTJ when I was a child.

NT's are known for questioning the status quo instead of just accepting things as it. Have a quench for knowledge and playing devil's advocate.
NT's don't mind debates, they're quite open if the other person provides a intellectual premise otherwise we run game. That cockiness gets out of hand:mjlol:

Some may call us arrogant others call us intelligent.

We value truth over bullshyt and fakeness. We're not afraid to call things out. I call this "detective" mentality.

We see life as a game. We're constantly strategize and planning our move. Chess not checkers.

A life without a plan is an aimless direction. Without certainty leads to hesitation. Know where to go.

We're fearless. We take risks. Self doubt is a hazard to our confidence.

We don't go by other peoples' expectation of us. How define ourselves is from ourselves. Anything else is being used as a puppet. Pinocchio shyt.

My circumstances made me extroverted. Even tough I was shy, kept to myself and reluctant to meet people in my adolescence, I had a bit charisma and a sense of humor. Though when I'm drunk, the words floes like water from an aqueduct.

When it comes to emotions, I learned that emotional intelligence is a superpower. The best things about being a man is being rational about our decision making. Use emotions to attain what you want out of life. Women, Business Prospects, Physique, etc,

Not gonna lie when I was more immature I was somewhat out of control. A savage. Now I'm chill as ice.

Great examples of NT's are Nas, Jay Z, Michelle Obama, etc.

Remember before I got into the arts, my strongest motivation was science. I think the scientific method influenced me the most. The systematic and logical approach . They say that "logic" is based on pattern recognition. Trial and error. If something doesn't work, I'll try another method.

I get a long with NT's and NF's well. My circle is filled with other types including sensors.

Variety is a spice for me.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I got ENTJ. Honestly I consider myself ambivert a cross between introverted and extroverted. I was more of a INTJ when I was a child.

NT's are known for questioning the status quo instead of just accepting things as it. Have a quench for knowledge and playing devil's advocate.
NT's don't mind debates, they're quite open if the other person provides a intellectual premise otherwise we run game. That cockiness gets out of hand:mjlol:

Some may call us arrogant others call us intelligent.

We value truth over bullshyt and fakeness. We're not afraid to call things out. I call this "detective" mentality.

We see life as a game. We're constantly strategize and planning our move. Chess not checkers.

A life without a plan is an aimless direction. Without certainty leads to hesitation. Know where to go.

We're fearless. We take risks. Self doubt is a hazard to our confidence.

We don't go by other peoples' expectation of us. How define ourselves is from ourselves. Anything else is being used as a puppet. Pinocchio shyt.

My circumstances made me extroverted. Even tough I was shy, kept to myself and reluctant to meet people in my adolescence, I had a bit charisma and a sense of humor. Though when I'm drunk, the words floes like water from an aqueduct.

When it comes to emotions, I learned that emotional intelligence is a superpower. The best things about being a man is being rational about our decision making. Use emotions to attain what you want out of life. Women, Business Prospects, Physique, etc,

Not gonna lie when I was more immature I was somewhat out of control. A savage. Now I'm chill as ice.

Great examples of NT's are Nas, Jay Z, Michelle Obama, etc.

Remember before I got into the arts, my strongest motivation was science. I think the scientific method influenced me the most. The systematic and logical approach . They say that "logic" is based on pattern recognition. Trial and error. If something doesn't work, I'll try another method.

I get a long with NT's and NF's well. My circle is filled with other types including sensors.

Variety is a spice for me.
This is scary.

It’s as if you looked at my life.

Why is this so accurate?

:damn:

Frantz Fanon

Rookie
Daps
Not to be that guy, but y'all do know that the Myers-Briggs was invented by two housewives who were just really into the work of Carl Jung, and isn't backed by any real science in the psychology of personality, right? The personality types are fun to think about, but it's basically a step above astrology.

That being said, INTJ.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
This test is some bullshyt

Apparently I'm a logician :mjlol:

fukk outta here, :russ: I hate logic dictates ass lames

INTP-A my ass