What's Your Least Favorite Movie Genre? And Why?

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Came in to say horror, but reading these responses I guess I don't like most genres...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Horror. I can't remember the last time I've seen one, maybe Jeepers Creepers. I don't understand anyone watching a movie to be scared, well I do understand it it's just not for me.

I have a love hate relationship with comedies. I love watching comedies but I know that most of them suck. I fukk with heist films, crime dramas and shyt like that.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
I agree with horror. shyt just doesn't scare me, so it comes off as silly.

I guess theres some good films that are creepy like The Shining but they aren't scary.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Horror, mainly because I'm desensitized and nothing actually scares me. So it just ends up coming off as cheesy.

Not big on romance either.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
horror

every genre has bad movies, but i typically find that BAD horror movies are worse than bad movies from other genres.

True, bad horror movies are horrible...and it's actually one of my favorite genres but it's so hard to see a good one that I hardly check them out anymore...all the CGI really fukked up that genre imo, it used to be scary by the music, atmospere, facial expressions...the fear used to be suggested, now it's blood everywhere after 10 min

Musicals--- hate em

This might be it, can't remember last musical I saw...this and those dance movies

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:mjpls: Monty Python? Mel Brooks?

I do Mel Brooks, some early Zucker Bros but overall, I can't do comedy. I won't pay to see them, and rarely do I have them in my collection. Of course, there are some that I like but overall...NOPE

Hugs

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk
I do Mel Brooks, some early Zucker Bros but overall, I can't do comedy. I won't pay to see them, and rarely do I have them in my collection. Of course, there are some that I like but overall...NOPE

I feel you
I think formulaic plots in comedies ruin them for me overall

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Screwball comedies
Biopics. Especially ones about musicians
British romantic period pieces( and super British movies in general)

Last edited: