What's Your Least Favorite Movie Genre? And Why?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
dystopian futures... .

:whoa: one of my all-time favorite genres

i really don't have one.. i guess i'd agree with dude that said young adult movies.. just too old for em.

but if it's good i could care less which genre

i don't even mind rom coms if theyre good

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i thought about it and took it off the list, but in general, i dont think comedies are funny. i dont like stoners or idiots, so that means about 70% of all modern comedy movies are trash to me.

there's a lot of trash comedies but my girl doesn't really like to watch anything so i'm stuck with them most of the time lol

musicals gotta be the worst tho

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Superhero movies, but only the ones made of DC properties because Marvel makes the funnest movies out there. :salute:

The black film and its entire racist film industry that diminishes the role of white people in society by turning them into the butt of jokes. :scust:

Action, all this stupid gunfighting and martial arts and car chases. Where is the plot? Where is the artistry? :dahell:

sun raw

All Star
Daps
Musicals. I'll make a couple of exceptions, really obvious ones like Singin' in the Rain and West Side Story but I'm not big on them. If I do like a musical, it's usually because it fukks with the genre in some way. Dancer in the Dark is a pretty great example.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sci-fi, horror, fantasy

Just bores me, and im not interested in those things, period.