What's Your Least Favorite Movie Genre? And Why?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I don't think I have a least favorite now that I think about it. I kinda like everything depending on the quality of the flick. There are bad romance movies just like there are bad comedies just like there are bad action adventure flicks. I'm pretty much down with everything as long as I get some enjoyment out of it

Is Titanic a romance film, disaster film, or historical drama? If it's romance that's the only one I liked :dead:

Costanza

lord of the idiots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jerrys place
dystopian futures... i just cant fukking deal with that bullshyt anymore...

i want my movies ending with tom cruise in a fukking mech blowing the bad guy with a well placed torpedo.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
I don't think I have a least favorite now that I think about it. I kinda like everything depending on the quality of the flick. There are bad romance movies just like there are bad comedies just like there are bad action adventure flicks. I'm pretty much down with everything as long as I get some enjoyment out of it

This.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

i'm with u fam...