What's your go to energy drink for gaming?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Who knew it was so many energy drink snobs up in this bih lol :heh:

Long as u keep that shyt below the recommended dosage, u should be straight. Don't fuk wit them 300mg cans

Try AlaniNu dawg

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
drop that recipe :feedme:
You basically need decarbed bud or ABV (bud that you already vaped :ahh: ) and everclear or ethanol the higher the proof the better the tincture I use 190 proof. (Do not use rubbing alcohol for this :whoa: ) Put both in the freezer for a prolonged time to make it easier to strip the bud of the good stuff put them together in a jar shake and strain with coffe filters and cheese cloths.

Here is a detailed guide that will walk you through the whole process.

Enjoy the process and just start with one drop and give it a few minutes for the effects, so you don't start seeing radiowaves and ghost and shyt :russ: :mjlit:

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
You basically need decarbed bud or ABV (bud that you already vaped :ahh: ) and everclear o ethanol the higher the proof the better the tincture I use 190 proof. (Do not use rubbing alcohol for this :whoa: ) Put both in the freezer for a prolonged time to make it easier to strip the bud of the good stuff put them together in a jar shake and strain with coffe filters and cheese cloths.

Here is a detailed guide that will walk you through the whole process.

Enjoy the process and just start with one drop and give it a few minutes for the effects, so you don't start seeing radiowaves and ghost and shyt :russ: :mjlit:

gYDPO7J.jpg

I use MCT oil in my tincture...I was told the oil increases absorption. :mjgrin:

Alcohol burns the shyt out of my mouth :damn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
gYDPO7J.jpg

I use MCT oil in my tincture...I was told the oil increases absorption. :mjgrin:

Alcohol burns the shyt out of my mouth :damn:
The alcohol is nasty, but it’s the best way to get a potent tincture.

When i make it i usually put a couple drops into some apple juice. It goes down pretty easily that way.

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
The alcohol is nasty, but it’s the best way to get a potent tincture.

When i make it i usually put a couple drops into some apple juice. It goes down pretty easily that way.

I thought you were supposed to hold the drops under your tongue :ohhh:? My ex used to make random tinctures for me using alcohol (ashwaganda and some other random stuff) I couldn't do it.

I take 2-3 drops of the oil and i'm
0b9.gif