What's your go to energy drink for gaming?

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
I thought you were supposed to hold the drops under your tongue :ohhh:? My ex used to make random tinctures for me using alcohol (ashwaganda and some other random stuff) I couldn't do it.

I take 2-3 drops of the oil and i'm
0b9.gif
Was just about to ask if that’s the shyt you put under your tongue.

I gotta cop some, I had that shyt years ago to help with my back, only the CBD version. I’d love to try the THC one. :whew:

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
yall better be streaming, doing tournaments, or some other shyt that pays out

if not :mjtf:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I've learned something new today :wow:
+rep
Add it to Mango juice or lemongrass tea. (Homemade is always the best ) They have a terpene or whatever that helps the THC and 'em absorb faster into your body and the effects last longer :merchant:

Even if you smoking a blunt of some bud you are already used to and eat a mango an hour later you gon be like WTF hit me :damn: :damn:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I thought you were supposed to hold the drops under your tongue :ohhh:? My ex used to make random tinctures for me using alcohol (ashwaganda and some other random stuff) I couldn't do it.

I take 2-3 drops of the oil and i'm
0b9.gif
It gets absorbed the quickest that way, but naw you ain’t got to free base the weed tincture :mjlol:

Just put it in/on anything you want to consume and you will enjoy the effects

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You basically need decarbed bud or ABV (bud that you already vaped :ahh: ) and everclear or ethanol the higher the proof the better the tincture I use 190 proof. (Do not use rubbing alcohol for this :whoa: ) Put both in the freezer for a prolonged time to make it easier to strip the bud of the good stuff put them together in a jar shake and strain with coffe filters and cheese cloths.

Here is a detailed guide that will walk you through the whole process.

Enjoy the process and just start with one drop and give it a few minutes for the effects, so you don't start seeing radiowaves and ghost and shyt :russ: :mjlit:
Do you guys grow your own?
Add it to Mango juice or lemongrass tea. (Homemade is always the best ) They have a terpene or whatever that helps the THC and 'em absorb faster into your body and the effects last longer :merchant:

Even if you smoking a blunt of some bud you are already used to and eat a mango an hour later you gon be like WTF hit me :damn: :damn:
The very first time I tried this I felt the effects but not really any other time I tired it. But I used dried mango ...
It gets absorbed the quickest that way, but naw you ain’t got to free base the weed tincture :mjlol:

Just put it in/on anything you want to consume and you will enjoy the effects
You guys should invest in an Ardent if you into eating shyt. I can contest that they work but the Ardent's themselves will breakdown after a year or two from my experience with them

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Do you guys grow your own?

The very first time I tried this I felt the effects but not really any other time I tired it. But I used dried mango ...

You guys should invest in an Ardent if you into eating shyt. I can contest that they work but the Ardent's themselves will breakdown after a year or two from my experience with them
I don't grow in my house (NY) due to the legality of growing , plus I got young kids and my wife is an Educator not trying to catch no case / lose income. Etc etc

Why buy an ardent when you can just use your oven (I know it stinks up the crib) or you can use an old convection oven the garage or shed (since people are phasing those out and using air fryers in the kitchen) .

Or even better like I do i just save the Bud I already vaped in my Volcano its a beast of a vaporizer I ordered mine december 2015 and got it late in January 2016 due to a Delivery snafu and its still going strong with no issues at all. Just need to make sure you clean it, buy new bags and clean replace the filter,
( all cheap maintenance less than 30$ a year)although the volcano is wild expensive the built quality is second to none.

Last edited:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL

I got lemongrass tea at the crib right now...I'm bout to try it
:blessed:

What it taste like

this.

They bold enough to name it BAWLS...I dont know what to expect. Probably taste fruity :dame:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I'm :ohhh:at this talk of tinctures.

Man are really gaming off some potions they made in their kitchens like Victorian-era apothecaries :leon:

Impressive. :ehh:

People really drinking energy drinks to game? Unless you're a streamer - surely the answer to this question is "I just hit save and go to bed :why:"

Right? :dwillhuh: