whats your favorite western...

Daps
wattup nikkas what is your favorite western... and don't say some fakkit shyt like djago unchained... don't be a fakkit...

high noon is iconic as fukk... doesn't get any better than gary cooper in real time servin that lead up to frank miller and his boys...

high-noon1.jpg

dope as hail nikkas... so fkn dope as hail....

Daps
awww hell yeah my dude... shane is incredible... those mountains (coloradyo rockies?) are amazing.... come back shane!!! so fkn dope...the mom wanted to fukk alan lad but he wasn't havin it....

lol

shane is such a good movie... how did u interpret the ending... some say it signifies he knows hes going to die of his injuries or hes already dead how he slumps over in the saddle and rides off kinda ghostly....

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Once upon a time in the west and The Good the Bad and the Ugly are my top 2. Gotta love that Sergio Leone style filming. perfect movies, perfect scores.

Shane is dope, my dad used to watch it a lot when i was real young, still his favorite.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
awww hell yeah my dude... shane is incredible... those mountains (coloradyo rockies?) are amazing.... come back shane!!! so fkn dope...the mom wanted to fukk alan lad but he wasn't havin it....

lol

shane is such a good movie... how did u interpret the ending... some say it signifies he knows hes going to die of his injuries or hes already dead how he slumps over in the saddle and rides off kinda ghostly....

That's the best part to me...you don't know.

All you know is "there ain't any more guns in the valley".

Daps
don't be cutting up any more whores

lol yeah unforgiven is dope

also red river is one of my favorite john waynes... mongumery clift is dope in it too.... I just lost an ebay auction for a red river D brand belt buckle :(

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
While I have multiple favorites I tend to end up with High Noon on top. I really, really like the ending.