whats your favorite western...

Daps
good bad and ugly is very good, my favorite leone flick is "fistful of dynamite aka duck you sucker" ... anyone ever seen that?

and lol.. posse...

the end of high noon cant fukk with the end of "the searchers" tho imo... but that feeling where all the hair on ur arms is standing up cause that music and frank millers boys at the station and the tension everyone is feeling in town... then that train whistle blows.... oh shyt... very few movies can actually move you like that...

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
Unforgiven. :birdman:

Any sumbytch takes a shot at it, Munny will not only kill him, but he gonna kill his wife. All his friends. Burn his damn house down. :birdman:

Daps
the overall feeling is different... anything goes in the Italian westerns... you could shoot a motherfukker in the back... there wasn't a clear cut "good guy" you were just along for the ride as far as the story went...

not classic American cowboy shyt...

ThisRightHere

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Once Upon a Time in the West, Claudia :noah:
tumblr_mb38tc0PKA1qiz3j8o1_r1_500.gif

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - That standoff scene :ohlawd:
tumblr_md3g6bwAmo1qiohiho1_400.gif

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
It's hard to name just one but... It's either The Wild Bunch or The Searchers for me.

Daps
damn how many times did clint spit on that dog in Josie wales... and those pistolas... I think they were the texas rangers pistols from the 1870s??

a few great ones that haven't been mentioned are

stagecoach - gottdam the "zoom in " close up of ringo kid is the best shot in Hollywood history...

gold of the sierra madre- bogart and john Huston were amazing in this, and the story of the production itself makes it even more amazing

and Giant- james dean, fakkit ass rock Hudson and a super fukkable Elizabeth taylor....