SOHH oldheads, do you realize it's been twenty years since Cormega dissed your man Galvatron?

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I wake up in the morning, I take a piss, I might brush my teeth, I might not, I watch Sportscenter, go eat some Fruity Pebbles or Apple Jacks, I play Playstation on my plasma screen TV, I decide which car I'm gonna get in or what clothes I'm gonna wear and that's that. I don't wake up in the morning thinking about fukking Galvatron!

:scusthov:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This is such a early 2000s interview. People coming to grips with other people talking shyt on the internet. This is why I laugh when people act like social media started with twitter and smart phones. Even in the movie world with Aint It Cool.com everyone was kinda getting to grips wit anonymous haters

Also the interviewer saying haha followed by haha and whoever transcribing that shyt as a question and answer exhange has me :dead:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I love the dikkhead shyt on the internet. But at the same time I don't respect the internet, because I've watched these people hail and praise people and put artists on a high pedestal, their album comes out, and it doesn't even sell. Y'all internet people are criticizing artists for something you downloaded and you aren't even supporting the cause. Then you get mad when your favorite artist crosses over. But when an artist tries to keep it real with you internet motherfukkers, you just download his shyt! I even told nikkas on the internet one day I don't respect you download nikkas. Don't compliment me on my album if you downloaded it. That's like you robbing my house, stealing my TV and calling me up like the clarity on this TV is ill! I can't really respect that shyt. I respect it to a degree, but I love the challenge of critics.

He was spitting here. Brush your teeth tho :ehh:

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Mega was the real life Madd Rapper back then, dude was pissed off 24/7 :dead:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Galvy was amazing for the bullshyt. Him and those dipset stand that started every sentence with "first off b, suck a dikk no homo" and wrote in pink