Whats Your Favorite Twilight Zone Episode

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's a Twilght episode set in our current times now:merchant: It's eerie to watch those folks:old: talk about our present future:mindblown: They tried to revive it with Forest Whitaker:mjpls: Meth was in an ep as a fortune teller:pachaha: There was some decent eps, tho:ehh:, but it never recaptured the magic of the OG version:ld:Props to Sterling:rip: for creating this infinite CLASSIC:smugdraper:

Last edited:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Love the episode where Hate/Hitler is in the form of a shadow and travels to different places to spread hate.

Also like the episode where the German U-boat captain plays out his death over and over again in a type of hell. Oh don't forget the one where the man hates the machines and they kill him. Or the episode where the family leaves a planet that is on the brink of nuclear war only to travel to earth.

Man I could go on and on.

Another thing the 80s twilight zone was decent and pretty good. Check out the episode where they tell people the secret of live and it drives people insane. Or the episode where the kid takes the test and the government kills him because he is too smart. The episode where the aliens contact the humans. The humans think they are suppose to end wars when really the aliens want them to build bettsr weapons.

Finally check the episode out where the people kill a vampire because the people in the town have an allergic reaction to him and turn into monsters.

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Bewitchin Pool ep, where the kids go in the pool to get away from their HAM parents:wtb:

...it just dawn on me, all those kid in Aunt T's yard could be drown victims:lupe:

Sidebar, I always get hungry when they're icing those big-ass-cakes, tho:feedme:

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Where Is Everybody
The one with the mannequins
Number 12 Looks Just Like You
the one with the clock that you have to reset every so often...

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super Bump

Been watching episodes on Netflix

Excellent show to watch, especially during these times.

"A Nice Place to Visit" - The last 15 seconds of this episode are pure gold.
1b2934d30842c82eae3dc7e9a78bd9e9.gif

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
We had another longer thread like this

Monsters on maple
Talking tina
The prisoner on a planet with the robot GF
The 5 toys in the trash can
Bank teller who glasses break

Something no one talks about is the first story in the twilight zone movie with the racist guy...i watched it when i was. akid