Whats Your Favorite Twilight Zone Episode

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
There is a fifth dimension, beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

-Rod Sterling

Daps
Reppin
NYC
In order:
4)It's A Good Life-The scariest thing in the world is the person who simply just doesn't give a fukk...either through being a sociopath or being an innocent child

I always interpreted that episode as kind of a slick metaphor for spoiled children.

If you give a child too much power he can control you.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
The chick who had the cosmetic surgery done, only to discover those around her had pig faces.

This is my favorite one because it shows that beauty is in the ey of the beholder.

in our world she was looked at as beautiful, but in that world she was ugly a fukk/deformed because she didn't have a pig face.

and we didn't even know until the end how everybody looked.

:ohlawd: Dope episode.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
One of the greatest shows ever.. way ahead of its time. Its epic storytelling at its finest

"Going my way-The Hitch Hiker"

"Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder"

"To serve Man"

"Time enough at last"

"Nightmare at 20,000 feet"

"The masks"

"A game of pool"

"The little people"

"Its a good Life"

"Living Doll"

"The Invaders"

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up is my GOAT:ahh: The four-arm martian thought he was the only one in town:umad: Until, the third-eyed diner owner showed him how to do this son:huhldup: Truthly, I love every TZ episode equally the same:banderas: It was ahead of its time on a hundred, thousand, trillion:wow: All, thanks to the great mind of Rod Serling:myman:

Last edited:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
It's way too hard to choose off the top of my head Talking Tina, Another Man's Shoes, the one where the gambler thought he went to heaven because he kept winning but he was really in hell, the one with the astronauts that were wiped from existence, The Dummy, the episode with the people trapped in a box who at the end u find out we're only toys, the one were the boy controlled reality, there were so many these marathons :banderas:

MrFettuccinnePockets

#TeamGuapele
Supporter
Daps
will the real martian please stand up?
it's a good life..the remake in the 83 film version was incredible.

Will The Real Martian Please Stand Up is my GOAT:ahh: The four-arm martian thought he was the only one in town:umad: Until, the third-eyed diner owner showed him how to do this son:huhldup: Truthly, I love every TZ episode equally the same:banderas: It was ahead of its time on a hundred, thousand, trillion:wow: All, thanks to the great mind of Rod Serling:myman:

Will the real martian stand up? Is a great episode.....:wow:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i cant even call it, i watched this, the Outter Limits, Tales from the Darkside & Tales from the Crypt, i cant remember which show had which episodes...

"hi, im talkin tina & im gonna kill you" :damn:
I cant front I love me some Twilight Zone but Tales From The Crypt... I remember like all them shyts
The one when dude went with his wife and their friend to the cabin and that ending... oh man
that was too much
Edit

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
I wanna be in that episode where the lady keeps getting a call, and its cuz her telephone wire outside got ripped off and landed on her dead husband's grave.
the ultimate love story... :wow:

but since he never says anything and just pranks her with harassing phone calls and no voice saying he loves her,
makes you wonder if he really hated her.
:banderas: