Whats Your Favorite Twilight Zone Episode

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
I wanna be in that episode where the lady keeps getting a call, and its cuz her telephone wire outside got ripped off and landed on her dead husband's grave.
the ultimate love story... :wow:

but since he never says anything and just pranks her with harassing phone calls and no voice saying he loves her,
makes you wonder if he really hated her.
:banderas:
night caller..that was a chilling ep! wtf you want to experience that for>?

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
Here's a few more episodes, they don't get mentioned as much but are still good.

The Lonely
A convict, living alone in an asteroid, receives from the police a realistic woman-robot.
TheLonely.jpg

People Are Alike All Over
Biologist Sam Conrad is scheduled to go on a mission to Mars and is genuinely concerned about what they will find there. The mission commander, Mark Marcusson, tells him there's nothing to worry about as he firmly believes that God made everyone in his image and no matter what they find, he is certain that people are alike all over.
peoplearealike.jpg

The Obsolete Man
In a future totalitarian society, a librarian is declared obsolete and sentenced to death.
212799.jpg

The Silence
Annoyed by a club member's constant chatter, a man bets him he cannot remain silent for a year, living in a glass enclosure in the club basement.
The_Silence_The_Twilight_Zone.jpg

A Kind of a Stopwatch
A man is given a stopwatch that halts time.
124-a-kind-of-stopwatch.jpg

Nothing in the Dark
An old woman has fought with death a thousand times and has always won. But now she finds herself afraid to let a wounded policeman in her door for fear he is Mr. Death. Is he?
TZDark-thumb-330x248-27439.jpg

The Little People
On a desolate planet, two astronauts discover an entire society populated by beings only 1/100th their size. One of them decides to rule the society as god.
tz-little.jpg

Just quality after quality. You might think "Well I can guess the ending to this episode." but that's not really the point. It's the way they tell the story and how everything comes together.

Entrapta310

:umad?:
Daps
night caller..that was a chilling ep! wtf you want to experience that for>?

you're right. i thought about it and forgot that only the audience knows who's calling.
she didnt know who was harassing her during the episode.
but we found out it was her dead husband :lolbron:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
you're right. i thought about it and forgot that only the audience knows who's calling.
she didnt know who was harassing her during the episode.
but we found out it was her dead husband :lolbron:
makes it more disturbing..that episode haunted me for ages..wow. this ep probably inspired so many films..