Whats your favorite ice cream brand and flavor?

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
What is Gelato? | Caffé Gelato

''Second, gelato has a much higher density than ice cream. Ice cream is produced by mixing cream, milk and sugar, then adding air. Manufacturers add air to ice cream because it nearly doubles the quantity of their product. But, it cuts their quality in half. No air is added to gelato. The result is a higher quality dessert with a richer, creamier taste''
''Third, gelato is served slightly warmer than ice cream. While both gelato and ice cream are served well below the freezing temperature of 32 degrees Fahrenheit, gelato is served 10 to 15 degrees warmer than ice cream. Because it is less solidly frozen, gelato’s taste is further enhanced as it melts in the mouth.''
''Gelato uses real fruit, nuts, chocolates, milk and cream, not syrups.''
:ohhh::whoo:

OK, to the other ice cream brands and companies = :pacspit:

For serving a fake, inferior, tasteless product for so long :pacspit:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
What is Gelato? | Caffé Gelato

''Second, gelato has a much higher density than ice cream. Ice cream is produced by mixing cream, milk and sugar, then adding air. Manufacturers add air to ice cream because it nearly doubles the quantity of their product. But, it cuts their quality in half. No air is added to gelato. The result is a higher quality dessert with a richer, creamier taste''
''Third, gelato is served slightly warmer than ice cream. While both gelato and ice cream are served well below the freezing temperature of 32 degrees Fahrenheit, gelato is served 10 to 15 degrees warmer than ice cream. Because it is less solidly frozen, gelato’s taste is further enhanced as it melts in the mouth.''
''Gelato uses real fruit, nuts, chocolates, milk and cream, not syrups.''
:ohhh::whoo:

OK, to the other ice cream brands and companies = :pacspit:

For serving a fake, inferior, tasteless product for so long :pacspit:

So the consistency of a gelato is thicker than an ice cream and uses more natural products to enhance the flavors... :patrice: :yeshrug: Funny but i dont see alot of people buying them in the stores... :mjlol:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
i had some of that exact cake batter Ice cream. It was exactly like you think it is; too sweet!
I had that before. The cake pieces we're good but the pieces of frosting in it was way too sweet.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Im actually not a big fan of ice cream.
I have a jar if gelato that i bought two weeks ago only half done. When i do have a craving for ice cream its usually just plain vanilla or cookies and cream.
Oh and i like rum raisin too sometimes.
:yeshrug:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
That Talenti shyt is like $6 a pint here :heh:

My GOAT was Blue Bell, Banana Pudding flavor but I can't eat Blue Bell off principle anymore.

Currently on a health kick so not eating ice cream, will try New Orleans Inc.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Moose tracks

8021448469_0628a051c2_b.jpg
:eat: