Whats your favorite ice cream brand and flavor?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
i cant fukk with nuts and ice cream:francis:

you go from :ahh: this shyt is good as fukk

then you bite down on a nut :scusthov::beli: and that shyt is ruined.

i hated nuts on ice cream to the point i was a fukking douche about it. i would make my father eat the nuts off my king cone cause i despised it. :mjlol:

:pacspit:
Dont you ever disrespect the GOAT while you munchin on sugar mouth cake ice cream

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Its different from ice cream but this...

Belgian-Milk-Chocolate-Pint-500x657.png

or this if I had to choose ice cream...

200030011_1_640x640.jpg
on some lazy shyt i cleaned my talenti container and use that shyt as a cup. :mjlol:

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I love sweets, cakes & cupcakes.That's why my username is what it is. :mjlol:.I'm the type that will buy a birthday cake for no reason.

I think I'm diabetic. :patrice:
ever think do i feel like eating this pint or loosing a foot today?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:russ: Yes! & I think what if I have a diabetic attack right here and now mid spoon lick & no one is around to save me. :sadcam:
i remember once my mom bought birthday cake ice cream i took a soup mug and filled it with ice cream. that ass whooping was worth it :mjlol:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Fried Ice cream???? How the fukk you FRY ice cream??? :mindblown:

I didn't get it either so I called my sister while I was in the store & asked her should I be spontaneous and spend $2.99 on this "fried ice cream," right now? :ohhh:She was like :scust: but I brought it & gave it a shot.The ice cream itself taste like cinnamon & it has chunks of a fried substance in it,idk what it is but it's the best part.:laugh: