Whats your favorite ice cream brand and flavor?

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
So the consistency of a gelato is thicker than an ice cream and uses more natural products to enhance the flavors... :patrice: :yeshrug: Funny but i dont see alot of people buying them in the stores... :mjlol:

Did you see how many people in this thread said this is their favorite type? This is gelato and it's piff. Expensive piff at that. I only buy it when it's on sale.
talenti_store_locator.jpg

Part of the reason you see mostly ice cream at the store is because these companies making ice cream are cheap. Make a cheaper product using air and fake syrups that doubles in the amount of product made. We as Americans eat ice cream instead of gelato because it's what we were raised eating.

Gelato> Ice cream any day.

Go to Europe and mostly Italy and you'll see gelato shops all over. Nothing like getting a tiramisu gelato while walking the streets of Roma, Venice, or Florence. @Abso831 can cosign this.
4x6-lunarosa2.jpg

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Where yall live at and what stores carry all these different flavors of Talenti!! :mindblown: That Oatmeal Raisin looks good as fukk, wanna get me some of that shyt. :noah:

Blue Bell been kilt the game tho....so much so that I think that listeria shyt was probably an act of sabotage from a competitor. :ohhh:
Blue Bell still ain't made it back here in my area :mad::angry:....but my shyt was their Cherry Vanilla. Been eating Talenti Butter Pecan in it's absence, it's good but expensive.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Where yall live at and what stores carry all these different flavors of Talenti!! :mindblown: That Oatmeal Raisin looks good as fukk, wanna get me some of that shyt. :noah:

Blue Bell been kilt the game tho....so much so that I think that listeria shyt was probably an act of sabotage from a competitor. :ohhh:
Blue Bell still ain't made it back here in my area :mad::angry:....but my shyt was their Cherry Vanilla. Been eating Talenti Butter Pecan in it's absence, it's good but expensive.

Do you have a Target near you? :lupe: That is where I get my Talenti, they usually have the most popular flavors. :ld:

Talenti even has a Target exclusive. Coconut Chocolate chip :wowwow2:

The Big Muddy Ice Cream Blog: Talenti Target Exclusive Coconut Chocolate Chip

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rum raisin ice cream. There is this place called Toscanini's, which wins multiple awards for best ice cream in the nation and they have the B3: Brown Sugar, Brown Butter, Brownie

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Did you see how many people in this thread said this is their favorite type? This is gelato and it's piff. Expensive piff at that. I only buy it when it's on sale.
talenti_store_locator.jpg

Part of the reason you see mostly ice cream at the store is because these companies making ice cream are cheap. Make a cheaper product using air and fake syrups that doubles in the amount of product made. We as Americans eat ice cream instead of gelato because it's what we were raised eating.

Gelato> Ice cream any day.

Go to Europe and mostly Italy and you'll see gelato shops all over. Nothing like getting a tiramisu gelato while walking the streets of Roma, Venice, or Florence. @Abso831 can cosign this.
4x6-lunarosa2.jpg

:unitedcry: Why did I wanna come back to the states?

ejthompson23

Vagabon
Daps
Bluebell coconut pineapple...that's a Florida only flavor...fukk yall c00n ass nikkas who don't like it...

Sunshine

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Favorites:

Pralines n Cream
Strawberry Shortcake

As far as store brands, I like Hudsonville and Blue Bunny. Mom and pop shops and spots that make gourmet ice cream are amazing as well.

Least Favorite Flavors:

Mint
Anything with marshmallows