What's your favorite dog breed?

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
All the bully breed/superheavyweight dogs, they have the best temperments, especially Great Danes and Rottweilers

Golden retrievers are great too

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
My #1 would be German Shepards, smart, trainable, protective.... Theres a reason theyre the dog them people use most often... We had a Shepard so protective of kids you couldnt set foot in our yard to get your own kid if she didnt know you or a family member wasnt there....

alaskan malamute

i like all the dogs in the spitz family in general

alaskan-malamute-01.jpg

72ee6da1eba46af36dec2bd6b85dd480.jpg
Alaskan-Malamutes.jpg

:birdman:

Wolf looking dogs, Huskies, German shepherd, Australian cattle dog, Akita's.
These come next, never had one myself but I want one.... My sister had one... I need me a Wolf Dog... :wow:

Forgot to add Collies.... Lasie.... :to:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
My #1 would be German Shepards, smart, trainable, protective.... Theres a reason theyre the dog them people use most often... We had a Shepard so protective of kids you couldnt set foot in our yard to get your own kid if she didnt know you or a family member wasnt there....

These come next, never had one myself but I want one.... My sister had one... I need me a Wolf Dog... :wow:

Forgot to add Collies.... Lasie.... :to:

I miss my Red Heeler, he was wild as hell, but probably the smartest dog I've ever seen. Listened and knew everything I was talking about.

I traveled too much for work and had to give him up.

260pwfp.jpg

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I miss my Red Heeler, he was wild as hell, but probably the smartest dog I've ever seen. Listened and knew everything I was talking about.

I traveled too much for work and had to give him up.

260pwfp.jpg
We had a Shepard & Collie train by my mom, smartest dogs Ive ever seen... She trained the Shepard to not bark & go for the throat so if you didnt hear that low growl & retreat you was food... Once you said "Heel, Watch Em" shed be by your side & whoever you told her to watch better not move too fast... She just got too old & we had to put her down... Miss Jawz...

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I cant stand pits.

They seem liek cool dogs but i hate that symbol that hood people have eventually turned them into.