What's your favorite dog breed?

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps

Not really. I've had plenty of discussions with various members of your #set regarding the presence of your group here. Where I stand is that I am indifferent for the most part, and I think you guys mean well, but most of you guys really live up to the cac moniker in one way or another. It is what it is.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
Not really. I've had plenty of discussions with your #set regarding the presence of your group here. Never dapped or repped you either. Where I stand is that I am indifferent for the most part, and I think you guys mean well, but most of your members really live up to the cac moniker in one way or another. It is what it is.
Can you elaborate on "living up to the cac moniker". And are you saying you have some kind of issue with me? I mean, I haven't done anything to you.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Shiba-Inu13.jpg

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Can you elaborate on "living up to the cac moniker". And are you saying you have some kind of issue with me? I mean, I haven't done anything to you.

I'm sure you're actually a pretty chill dude in real life but you gotta realize your place on this board, just like the rest of us here that aren't black. I've observed all the negs and flack you've received for simply having a pic of yourself as an avi, but then again I've also seen you dapping up a lot of things you have no business being in, so I haven't repped or dapped you on principle. One starring a pet thread though? I'm here because this place is a black dominated board and believe it should stay that way. Let them have something for themselves for once without some white folks butting in with all that extra shyt.

fReShBeAtS

May da funk be wit cha
Daps
i like all dogs but im scared of pitbulls and rottweilers. one time a homie let me alone in his crib with two rottweilers. one of em tried to get up on me and trie to fukk me non stop.i shytted my pants and shutted me out on the balkony :whew:

Mason83

Banned
Daps
I'm sure you're actually a pretty chill dude in real life but you gotta realize your place on this board, just like the rest of us here that aren't black. I've observed all the negs and flack you've received for simply having a pic of yourself as an avi, but then again I've also seen you dapping up a lot of things you have no business being in. I'm here because this is a place is a black dominated board and believe it should stay that way. Let them have something for themselves for once without some white folks butting in with all that extra shyt.
Yeah, you assumed correctly. I am a chill dude in real life. When I came upon this site, I thought it was just another hip- hop centered message board with all types of people on it (similar to box den or ign). Then I saw all of the blatant hate for me simply because of my race. I didn't realize that this place was primarily pro-black. I mean, if you look at the main page , there is nothing that indicates that. Anyway, I respect your views and opinions and appreciate you sharing them. Peace

Lithe

All Star
Daps
I had two pure breed Labradors (one yellow, one chocolate) and they were great dogs. We had to give the yellow one away because he got aggressive with the chocolate lab. The chocolate lab passed away at 13 years, and I still miss him. Haven't had another dog since.

One of my best friends has a cane corso, and he's a great dog. Another friend has a giant English mastiff and he's a gentle giant!

I love, love, love boxers though! Maybe that'll be my next dog once I'm finished with school and have the time to dedicate to properly train and care for it.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, you assumed correctly. I am a chill dude in real life. When I came upon this site, I thought it was just another hip- hop centered message board with all types of people on it (similar to box den or ign). Then I saw all of the blatant hate for me simply because of my race. I didn't realize that this place was primarily pro-black. I mean, if you look at the main page , there is nothing that indicates that. Anyway, I respect your views and opinions and appreciate you sharing them. Peace

It's mainly TLR. I pretty sure you've caught very little, if any, static outside of this subforum. Honestly, this is the only forum I frequent due to the racism towards blacks that is prevalent in every other site's Off Topic area.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
It's mainly TLR. I pretty sure you've caught very little, if any, static outside of this subforum. Honestly, this is the only forum I frequent due to the racism towards blacks that is prevalent in every other site's Off Topic area.
Yes, you are right about that. It's all gravy in the other forums

Mason83

Banned
Daps
The
other forums here that is. And sadly, yes there probably is a lot of racism in other sites off topic areas.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Rotties are my definitive #1. Grew up with them, some of the sweetest dogs around.

Our next dog with be a Hungarian Vizsla, though. It's the perfect dog for us: Gentle, Energetic, Quiet, Affectionate, Great with kids and great for those with allergies.

viz.jpg

e5645cdfa3d12cc4891f3b24840716b6.jpg

79a02f6745fb7e98a0102aeef7af90a5.jpg

I literally can't stand how fukking cute these dogs are... I feel like Elmira from Tiny Toons whenever I see one LOL
:wow:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Na chill Breh. Most of these cats are just keyboard tough guys. Some ain't even old enough to buy alcohol let alone speak on the issues.
On the other hand u get a taste of what we go thru irl. (Which is good)
It's fukked up but :yeshrug:
It's some cool cacs here tho. I think ull agree we got box den, ign faded