What's your favorite dog breed?

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Pitbulls. I'm biased af tho its the only dog I've ever had and I love her to death. Found my dog sugar (all white pitbull) when she was a puppy somebody abandoned her on my ex gf street when we were together, she was hiding under her car but didn't want to come out. I went and got her some dog food and squeak toy she finally come out and ate and we been homies ever since

Denzel_Saucegton

L.T.P.F.J.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Amexem
Rottweilers...had two with my brother growing up...never played with them much because I was scared of them as they grew. Used to go back and talk to them every once in a while and feed them...:mjcry:
probably will never get another dog due to the fact that you take care of them with shots and precautionary medicine and they get outlived by street dogs out there eating trash...RIP Rey and Joy

Daps
Pitbulls. I'm biased af tho its the only dog I've ever had and I love her to death. Found my dog sugar (all white pitbull) when she was a puppy somebody abandoned her on my ex gf street when we were together, she was hiding under her car but didn't want to come out. I went and got her some dog food and squeak toy she finally come out and ate and we been homies ever since
pitbulls really are the shyt...i've never met a mean one in my life tho i dont hang around people whod harbor a severely aggressive one. hyper but very loving dogs if you raise em right

still miss my homie rocky :mjcry:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'd love to have a Tibetan mastiff, but the puppies cost 2000 dollars and up :mindblown:

maxresdefault.jpg
Why would you want some big shyt like this? To look cool?