What’s your dream game?

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
Final Fantasy Tactics 2.

The same world 100 years earlier at the beginning of the war. Maybe even play as Ramza’s father. New classes. Remixed classes from the old one. Just say these arts were lost over the years. HD sprites with 3D particle effects during moves.

Then mid way through the game you unlock the multiplayer where you battle online in 5 unit squads. High stake matches give u big rewards if you win but if you lose then a member of your squad is permanently killed.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
victim of the moment post but daredevil with sifu graphics/game mechanics ever since someone put the idea in my head…it’d have to be a “traditional” game format as well

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
A game where I could rob a bank, wake up the next morning and all the money was in my real account :yeshrug:
Closest thing is asset creation for second life or roblox. I think you can sell games on roblox too though.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
after how good the show was, im surprised no one is doing this. simple melee combat with a dark storyline :ohlawd:

Sifu melee or nothing tbh…

Final Fantasy Tactics 2.

The same world 100 years earlier at the beginning of the war. Maybe even play as Ramza’s father. New classes. Remixed classes from the old one. Just say these arts were lost over the years. HD sprites with 3D particle effects during moves.

Then mid way through the game you unlock the multiplayer where you battle online in 5 unit squads. High stake matches give u big rewards if you win but if you lose then a member of your squad is permanently killed.

This!!^^^^^^^ been wanting a tactics 2 forever but im not sure if its even possible at this point.

Also, i want a mario rpg remake or sequel with Links Awakening remake graphics

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Maniac Mansion reboot reimagined as an online 6 player co-op. Horror-Comedy / Sci-Fi / Stealth. Very funny. Some elements of Clue(1985).

Puzzles and Escape Rooms. High replay value. Dlc content with new layouts and story beats.

Something you could sit down and finish in 90 minutes. One player or a team of 3 survive in the end.