What's your definition of having "game."

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This word gets thrown around a little too much for my liking. Cuz what some cats call game the next will call being corny. I had my time of spitting one liners to women but have since grown tired of it. My "game" is to converse with a woman and just try to get to know her better. Find out what are her likes and dislikes. That usually works for me but I see a lot of fellows still trying the old method of walking up to a chick and saying some ole off the wall shyt that a woman who is about something wouldn't think twice about.
game is knowledge of self and knowing how to properly convey yourself to the opposite sex in the most appealing and attractive light. maximizing your good qualities and minimizing your flaws. its knowing how to handle yourself in a variety of situations, never losing your composure. its also easily being able to recognize what women you have appeal with and what women you don't and adjusting your targets accordingly.

in other words its self development and recognition. many people are who they are but they don't know themselves. they just do shyt and observe the result and hope for the best. people with game do shyt knowing the results beforehand.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
game is knowledge of self and knowing how to properly convey yourself to the opposite sex in the most appealing and attractive light. maximizing your good qualities and minimizing your flaws. its knowing how to handle yourself in a variety of situations, never losing your composure. its also easily being able to recognize what women you have appeal with and what women you don't and adjusting your targets accordingly.

in other words its self development and recognition. many people are who they are but they don't know themselves. they just do shyt and observe the result and hope for the best. people with game do shyt knowing the results beforehand.

This some real shyt right here.