What's your definition of having "game."

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
This word gets thrown around a little too much for my liking. Cuz what some cats call game the next will call being corny. I had my time of spitting one liners to women but have since grown tired of it. My "game" is to converse with a woman and just try to get to know her better. Find out what are her likes and dislikes. That usually works for me but I see a lot of fellows still trying the old method of walking up to a chick and saying some ole off the wall shyt that a woman who is about something wouldn't think twice about.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
my "game" now is pretty much what u said but also being aggressive with it. ive heard tooo many times from females that they love an aggressive man. its worked for me.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
This word gets thrown around a little too much for my liking. Cuz what some cats call game the next will call being corny. I had my time of spitting one liners to women but have since grown tired of it. My "game" is to converse with a woman and just try to get to know her better. Find out what are her likes and dislikes. That usually works for me but I see a lot of fellows still trying the old method of walking up to a chick and saying some ole off the wall shyt that a woman who is about something wouldn't think twice about.

That IS game. Game = having good conversation which leads to success with women. Pickup lines is that corny PUA shyt :scusthov:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
"Game" isn't just knowing how to converse/interact with women; it's how to converse/interact with anything/anyone; it is the correct appropriation of knowledge to action.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
But its still many people who believe in them.
well im not sure what PUA vids yall have watched but the few i have watched kind of inspired me. they wasnt spitn corny pickup lines. they were guys with enough balls and confident enough to step to a female and hold a regular convo without coming off as too thirsty

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Having game is knowing how to converse and guide the conversation in a way that will get you a desired result. This could be money, p*ssy, employment, information about the other person...etc.

As far as women its not hard to converse...you can just keep asking questions and nodding your head. nikkas with game have better foresight and react to a female's cues in a way that can get them to their ultimate goal during the exchange: getting the number so you can take it further...and in some cases getting p*ssy that night.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Having game is knowing how to converse and guide the conversation in a way that will get you a desired result. This could be money, p*ssy, employment, information about the other person...etc.

As far as women its not hard to converse...you can just keep asking questions and nodding your head. nikkas with game have better foresight and react to a female's cues in a way that can get them to their ultimate goal during the exchange: getting the number so you can take it further...and in some cases getting p*ssy that night.

THIS

just talking and having a conversation is just that... there's no game to it. that's normal human interaction. it's when you have a goal in mind.. "i'm gonna talk her into......" and being successful at it

some might be corny, use "old" game, and some might just talk and say the right things, "talk a good game" with no intention of meaning any of it.

but i really don't think you can call, "hi how are you" and telling the complete truth as any game. that's just being real with her. making her believe she's the most beautiful and important person in the world, and that its love at first sight.. when really all you want is some ass... that's some game

yo moms

drunk
Daps
Breh get those damn red Bars up.

Youre a woman beater man. you must have learned that from your father. WOMAN BEATER. WE GON BEAT THAT WOMAN BEATER

003_ruben_guerrero.0_standard_400.0.jpg