What’s Y’all Job Title and What’s Y’all Salary?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Educational Consultant Company-$55k
Professor/Curriculum Development-$80k
Phd grant work-$25k per semester
Stay/work from home housewife-priceless

I pull in six figures with that worthless education degree.:troll:

But seriously, I’ve been working a long time to master the art of not having to work.
All the classes I teach as a professor are virtual and asynchronous, so it’s still passive income. I set up the courses. Introduce myself at the beginning of the semester, put the quizzes online with my recorded lectures and time stamps and that’s it. Watch the checks roll in from job 1. The courses I develop are by contract at around 7k a pop. I don’t have to do anything other than planning and the universities pay me there. :ohlawd: The consultant work I do is fun. I get called by principals to come in and help them run their schools or train teachers. Right now I’m under contract with two local districts. I meet at both schools twice a month with admin and help teachers set up their classes and lesson plan. Otherwise I’m at home experimenting with recipes or talking shyt to you guys on the Coli.
:salute:
But frfr I need a good tax financial advisor. I’m making more money than I’ve ever had in my life and they gon get me come tax season. I need to find a way to minimize my taxable income that isn’t illegal. This bag of clothes for Goodwill ain’t gon offset an extra $75k. Fukk u IRS! You’ll never take me alive!!!!!
Edit: Husband is military contract welder. He makes pretty good too.

Mannish

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Educational Consultant Company-$55k
Professor/Curriculum Development-$80k
Phd grant work-$25k per semester
Stay/work from home housewife-priceless

I pull in six figures with that worthless education degree.:troll:

But seriously, I’ve been working a long time to master the art of not having to work.
All the classes I teach as a professor are virtual and asynchronous, so it’s still passive income. I set up the courses. Introduce myself at the beginning of the semester, put the quizzes online with my recorded lectures and time stamps and that’s it. Watch the checks roll in from job 1. The courses I develop are by contract at around 7k a pop. I don’t have to do anything other than planning and the universities pay me there. :ohlawd: The consultant work I do is fun. I get called by principals to come in and help them run their schools or train teachers. Right now I’m under contract with two local districts. I meet at both schools twice a month with admin and help teachers set up their classes and lesson plan. Otherwise I’m at home experimenting with recipes or talking shyt to you guys on the Coli.
:salute:
But frfr I need a good tax financial advisor. I’m making more money than I’ve ever had in my life and they gon get me come tax season. I need to find a way to minimize my taxable income that isn’t illegal. This bag of clothes for Goodwill ain’t gon offset an extra $75k. Fukk u IRS! You’ll never take me alive!!!!!
Edit: Husband is military contract welder. He makes pretty good too.

Buy an investment property, thank me on 4/15.

justPa

Rookie
Daps
Risk Management Consultant. Started in March after teaching. 65-85k target, year 1.

I'm shooting for 6 figures though. Wanna retire in 7 years.

Daps
Title: Data Engineer
Salary: Not bad, I'm happy with it + bonus

And the IRS already in my pockets...
what-more-do-you-want-from-me-crying.gif

This. Same job and I've been paying more in taxes the last few years than my starting salary out of school. This is after 12 YOE though