What’s Y’all Job Title and What’s Y’all Salary?

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
Im more interested in knowing how long it took to get to these reported salaries. 120K after working for 10 years is very different from earning the same out of college or with 2 YOE.
For me it took about 5-6 years..

But depending on the situation I've seen people get promoted to being a finance manager in as little as 4-5 months...

I messed around and didn't take the salesperson job serious for the longest.. My bosses knew I knew my shyt I just didn't put any effort in..

I got fired when COVID hit and then came back about 9 months later and got salesperson of the month my first full month back out of not knowing what else I could do with my life.. They sent me to finance school the next month..

To be clear my store pays pretty damn well when I sat back and thought about it..

At the moment we have 12 salespeople.. 7 of them made over 100k last year. All of management makes over 100k.. Maybe half the service advisors make over 100k.. and the dudes working the parts counter making over 100k kinda by accident but I don't feel like explaining that lol

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Firefighter/EMT

55k…I’m on a step payscale, i max out in 4 years at close to 90k. Nearly unlimited overtime too

Single, no kids, no student debt…live in the Midwest. I live like a king practically :myman:

I work 3, 24 hour shifts a week. Rest of the week I’m free to do whatever I want:blessed:

so u work 72 hours a week???? :picard:

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Im more interested in knowing how long it took to get to these reported salaries. 120K after working for 10 years is very different from earning the same out of college or with 2 YOE.
For me, had to go through training which can take 2-3 years. You get raises through that time but it was hard going through training.

FAA academy has a 50% pass rate, and you're not guaranteed to make it all the way through training at your facility.

Some people are OT fiends and make close to 200k, if you're in NY or something you could probably make close to 300k. It's not worth it to me, but some facilities are mandatory OT

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Firefighter/EMT

55k…I’m on a step payscale, i max out in 4 years at close to 90k. Nearly unlimited overtime too

Single, no kids, no student debt…live in the Midwest. I live like a king practically :myman:

I work 3, 24 hour shifts a week. Rest of the week I’m free to do whatever I want:blessed:
My guy congrats :salute:

When the hell you start this job? Had to be post Covid

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Job title: Classified. :mjpls:

Salary: Meh. :mjcry:

That feeling of doing some cool shyt everyday you can't talk about online: priceless. :ooh:

There are some things in life money can't buy, for everything else there's Government Purchase Card. :ahh:
What pay scale you on again

Yeah I’m being nosey :mjgrin: