What’s Y’all Job Title and What’s Y’all Salary?

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Business and entry level, just started with related experience in other fields.

Bachelor's...I am working on thread series with the answers to your latter question that I am going to post in the next 3-4 days.
I got a bachelors in business and 12+ years of military experience in logistics/supplies and tryna see how y’all getting $100K :wtf:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I have 2 income streams working on the 3rd now. My career is an auto insurance claims adjuster, I rent out a room to a tenant. I'm dabbling in the stock market but have not yet extracted enough consistent profits to call it an income stream. The market is slowly coming back up I'm having some luck this week so we'll see. If I'm successful in the markets I will use those profits to start a drop shipping business and if that's successful I'm going to by cars to rent out on Toro and that'll be my 5th income stream. Really 4th because I'm pretty sure I will quit my job by then if my stock hustle pans out which will fund my drop shipping to get it started.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
yeah he has to make sure planes don't crash into each other.
It's kinda difficult to do that tho. Modern planes have TCAS which is a redundancy program in place if 2 planes get too close to one another it will tell each to do something, and disregard any directions by ATC, to miss the other plane

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I got a bachelors in business and 12+ years of military experience in logistics/supplies and tryna see how y’all getting $100K :wtf:
I'll answer more in-depth later, but my resume, experience, and NETWORK is a lot.

UPS
Campbell Soup
Kraft Foods
And another well known company currently.

Increasing responsibility and increasing spend/savings for the company, and navigating around the correct people. I'm also in a MBA program, so my next promotion will see a crazy bump in pay and responsibilities.

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
I'll answer more in-depth later, but my resume, experience, and NETWORK is a lot.

UPS
Campbell Soup
Kraft Foods
And another well known company currently.

Increasing responsibility and increasing spend/savings for the company, and navigating around the correct people. I'm also in a MBA program, so my next promotion will see a crazy bump in pay and responsibilities.
I’m still in the military so my pay is set. Just didn’t know y’all was making that much as a civilian. My work experience is a lot and my position is already in a leadership role for the last 5 years. I’m even more eager for the civilian world now :wow:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
No. I didn’t graduate, but I did a couple of years at LSU. I’m that one guy in my family without one, but luckily have been doing sales long enough that it doesn’t matter.

I used to work with this white guy years ago. He got promoted to a manager and in the company announcement it said he graduated from somewhere with a degree in electrical engineering. I worked as an electrician in the Navy so I asked him about it and we were cool.

He was like…

:dahell:

“I don’t have a degree, I never finished college.” Of course I was like…

:ohhh:

And ever since I’ve played the game accordingly.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
nikka, where did I say I was making 6 figures?

I'm broke bytch. :picard:
7988.jpg

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Controller (accounting)

Six figures

I live and work in Northwest Indiana
I work for a health care company.

MBA in health care management
Bachelors in accounting
Bachelors in marketing.

I get to overcharge for what they did to the Cold Crush every time out.

I just looked, the average weekly wage in my area is $981.

I more than double that. The numbers are nice but it's also in context in regards to where you are living too. Low cost of living in this area will always have the breh living like a king in comfort.