What’s Y’all Job Title and What’s Y’all Salary?

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Taking a sr management role is proably the only way I'm going back to a contract like that.

i was on the movement control team in afghan with dyncorp an vectrus from 2012 to 2014. Looking back at those days i got fukked with the salary but i was young.

I'm still in the middle east now but more so on the commercial aviation side. Would mind going to a lockheed/boeing/raytheon as a sr manager though so always have an eye open.

MCT huh? You worked at KAF? I was there in 2012. Still with Dyncorp although it’s Amentum now. :lupe:

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
You can make close to Iraq/Afghanistan money in the pacific now with better quality of life if you’re in a vetted position.

:sas2:
Put me on breh... what companies are out there? I don't give a fukk about the location... I left contracting in August 21'... was at Al Asad in Iraq... came to the US working for L3... ill say this much... fukk this shyt... I left L3 few months ago and just went to school.... Ill be done in the fall...but I am looking for any contracting jobs in the Pacific or Asia... I just don't know the companies that are out there

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Software engineer between 100k and 150k.

I want to level up to get over 150 this year but im hesitant to move because the tech job industry still seems to be in flux. So for now, I'm sitting still and working on my billion dollar idea.
I came from tech and was slaughtered last year in layoffs. Stay the fk out and save money until they show you the door. BUILD YOUR NETWORK and know where the exits are while also continuing to constantly market yourself for new opportunities.

Daps
I came from tech and was slaughtered last year in layoffs. Stay the fk out and save money until they show you the door. BUILD YOUR NETWORK and know where the exits are while also continuing to constantly market yourself for new opportunities.

I'm working on this right now. This is how I got hired. But I will admit, I been living good since I got my job and haven't been networking like I should. Need to get back to it just in case.

Daps
its a surgical subspecialty. not one of the glamorous ones like plastics, neurosurgery or orthopedics. I am being vague on purpose because even in this city I have only met 2 other black male in my specialty.

Breh you pulling 700k down, this sounds glamorous as hell. I'm starting to wonder if I messed up changing careers to tech, maybe I need to switch to whatever you're doing. :pachaha: