What’s yall cardio routine like

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Cardio? :hhh:
300px-We_Don%27t_Do_That_Here.jpg

we just lift fast :ufdup:
Honestly if you eat clean and do supersets, drop sets etc when weight lifting you don’t really need all that much cardio.

No candy, chips, junk food, etc

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Honestly if you eat clean and do supersets, drop sets etc when weight lifting you don’t really need all that much cardio.

No candy, chips, junk food, etc
Exactly this. You can burn so much calories through lifting and supersets and a good diet. I’ve been carb cycling and working out about 5-6days a week these past 3 weeks, and my waist has gotten smaller. Cardio should just be for those who really struggle with losing fat. And those who are trying to quickly shed before a body building competition or before a weight in for a fight. Leg Day is cardio for me, because those leg workouts basically have me working the whole body. Nothing burns the calories like supersetting seated leg press with a dumbbell squat. That just sets the tone for the rest of the session. :whew:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Exactly this. You can burn so much calories through lifting and supersets and a good diet. I’ve been carb cycling and working out about 5-6days a week these past 3 weeks, and my waist has gotten smaller. Cardio should just be for those who really struggle with losing fat. And those who are trying to quickly shed before a body building competition or before a weight in for a fight. Leg Day is cardio for me, because those leg workouts basically have me working the whole body. Nothing burns the calories like supersetting seated leg press with a dumbbell squat. That just sets the tone for the rest of the session. :whew:
Only issue there is that assumes that people want to lift in that way. Also cardio like walking can be good for recovery. End of the day it’s goal dependent like always.

Last edited:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Only issue there is that assumes that people want to lift in that way. Also cardio like walking can be good for recovery. End of the day it’s goal dependent like always.
Lots of assuming that people doing cardio only to lose weight when in reality it provides so many other great benefits. shyt I walk about 2 miles a day just to clear my head and just relax.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I like cardio but I'm tryna grow my quads and everything I read says running would be a bad move for that :beli:
What about running on incline
While trying to grow muscle? What's the general point? Nt that you absolutely can't run but I wouldn't make a regular thing with each workout.

Like @ThiefyPoo said treadmill walking or sprints.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
The point is I like running :yeshrug:
You wanna run or maximize muscle growth? Not saying you can't run but pounding away on the treadmill multiple times a week could become counter productive to a mass gaining phase. Granted you haven't shared a lot of what you plan on doing so I'm talking big picture.